A Fine Day.

Love?

It is just like any ordinary day for the newlywed couple(Siwon and Yuri). They are married for almost five months and there marriage seems to workout. 

It was 6:00 a.m. Siwon had just woken up, he hugged his wife from the back and brush her hair with his hands. Suddenly, Yuri felt the presence of his husband Siwon brushing her hair, and she faced towards him and smile. She gave a light peck on his lips and he smiled and kissed her back. 

~SIWON'S PHONE RINGING~ 

Siwon tried to ignore the phone,still cuddling with his wife then he answered the phone, he couldn't take the sound of the irritating ringtone. And saw it was Yuri's dad calling, it must be about business. (Yuri's Dad is the owner of  Kwon Enterprise)

Siwon: Hello!

Yuri's Dad: Hello! Siwon, I have some business to talk about later. Be sure to be here at 8:00.

Siwon: Okay. I'll be there at 8 sharp.

 

~Call ended

 

Yuri: Who is it?

Siwon: It's Dad. He wants me to be there at 8. I'd better take a shower now.

Yuri: Oh! While taking a shower, what do you want me to cook?

Siwon: Anything.

 

~Siwon took the shower, eaten the breakfast, and ready to go.

Siwon: Bye. Honey.

Yuri: Bye. You take care.

Siwon: I will. You too.

 

~At the company

Siwon walks inside going to the President's office. Every worker greeted Siwon, they all admire him, his looks, wits, and hardwork. Most single girls in the company try to flirt with him but he just ignores them because he's already commited to his beloved  wife and he does'nt want to ruin the reputation of Yuri and her family.

Siwon walk straight towards the office, and Yuri's father immediately greeted him as he opened the door.

Yuri's Dad: Good Morning Siwon! Take a seat.

Siwon: What do you want to discuss with me dad?

Yuri's dad: There's someone I wanted you to meet. He's a close friend of your wife. He's the new president of Cho industries.  And I want you to meet him so you can deal business with him.

Siwon: I'd appreciate this dad but I think I'll do it later, I'm kinda busy these days, schedules are hectic. I'd better go now.

~ Siwon left the Kwon Industries building after doing paperworks.