+2

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'When do you think she will wake up ?'

'Aish-What if she screams again ? Mwoya- dont you ing poke her !! I kill you if she wakes up !'

and she felt someone poke her.'I just wanna check she's passed out since hours ago.'

'There's a ing reason why Mr. and Mrs.Kim took another private jet than hers.'

Shuffles and she took a deep breath.She opened her eyes and adjusted to the surroundings-she rubbed her eyes cutely with her fists and looked at the two boys.The two boys froze while she looked at them blankly.

"Key, go and tell Mr.Pilot to close his doors.Right now."Heechul calmly stated and Key did so.Taeyeon saw Heechul coming closer to her with hands raised up cautiously.She was still clueless at what was really going on, the last she remembered was-.

"Now,Princess, I know you're confused and why we are doin-" Heechul stopped and walked backwards due to the girls sudden scream.

"Mwoya ?! Where am I ?!" Taeyeon started remembering.Her ears were filled with airplane noise-it cant be right ? Her parents did NOT just shipped her off to South Korea just like that.She panicked angrily.She looked at her clothes-pink silk pajamas and got off from her bed.She looked around the room and realised she was in her private plane.

"Where's Umma and Appa ?! Why am I in my private jet ?!"Taeyeon shouted and Heechul covered his ears-afraid.Instead of anwsering, Heechul ran out and closed the door to stay away from the angry girl.Taeyeon bit her lips and rolled her eyes, she searched her room for her belongings.She opened one of the cabinets and found her pink Dr.Marten boots , her laboutin's , her Channels- (all her branded items) gone and just a small note.She searched the small table lamp drawer, her phone was not there neither her wallet , just a small journal with a note attached.

Taeyeon took the note and read it-it was written in korean.

'All of your belongings are with us.Meanwhile here is a journal to express your anger.You should learn to express your anger better ^_^ and yes we are on our way to South korea

Love-Appa&Umma'

She hissed and threw the stupid journal in annoyance.She got out of her personal rooms and looked at the two boys with her gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter