+12

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'I figured your small brain could work in a relaxing garden.Come to Inspirit street and XX-0027-03-08' - Princess Taeyeon <3

Tiffany smiled as she received the text,she felt giddy all of a sudden-coming to Taeyeon's house,wondering how it will be like.She managed to follow up to Taeyeon's street before-due to the stalking but never reached her house because of many reasons interupting her.She grinned widely imaginning only her and Taeyeon in a room.Her and Taeyeon.In a room.Locked.

"Alright I'm off.See you soon ers !" Tiffany announced,getting out of their usual club which earned looks from Sooyoung,Yoona and Yuri.They were supposingly to do their usuals but Tiffany decided to ditch half-way because of Taeyeon.Before anyone could have a say in anything,Tiffany zoomed towards her car and drove off to the adress.

"What was that all about ?" Yuri turned to Sooyoung.

"Check your phone." Sooyoung said and the three of them nod in understanding.After a game of Dakji the trio left the club and drove to Taeyeons house,off to tease Tiffany Hwang.

. . . . .

"TAEYEON-AH ! I'M HERE !!" Tiffany shouted like an idiot before entering the gates when an old man stopped her.

"Who are you ?" He asked sternly,for a moment she felt intimidated of the old's man serious glare.Cold sweats formed on her forehead ad she stayed put,feeling embarassed all of a sudden.

"T-Tiffany Hwang, Taeyeon's future husband and and-"

"MWOYA ?! ARE YOU MEANING TO SAY YOU SCREWED MY GRANDDAUGHTER ?!" The old man shouted in shock and anger.He hastily turned and grabbed the hose wrapped nicely next to the water fountain.He turned to tap open and sprayed Tiffany with cold water, the suprised girl could only scream and cover herself."Andwae ! Andwae ! I didnt mean that !" She tried to explain.Until she was all drenched only then the old man stopped, he laughed at the trembling girl.

"Come here ! I'm not done with you ! Oh just you-"

"Harraboji what's with all the fuss-"Taeyeon said but stopped to laugh when she saw the drenched girl-trembling in the cold.Tiffany pouted but if it means making Taeyeon laugh,she smiled stupidly.Taeyeon wrapped her arm around her Harraboji and carefully guided him towards their house.

"What are you grinning about ? Come and follow me or else you're going to get a cold." Taeyeon comanded and puppy Fany followed her obediently.

"Taeyeon-ah , Is it true that you and that girl had a ual activity in-"

"Harraboji ! I- We didnt I swear !!" Taeyeon blushed furiously and hung her head low, while giving glare at Tiffany.One could simply read the glare as 'I'm going to kill you' type of glare but for the clueless puppy, she grinned and beamed an eye-smile when Taeyeon looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter