+4

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Stubborn Baby." Jessica shook her head looking at the sleeping figure on the living room's couch.After the earlier argument they had-childish argument,might Jessica add,Taeyeon went to Harraboji and Haelmonni's room to complain about Jessica.Jessica tried to stop the latter however,Kim Taeyeon gets what she wants and does what she wants.

Jessica followed Taeyeon towards the grandparents room but halted when the girl stopped just about the doorframe.Jessica looked at the girl groaning and blew on her fringe irritatedly,while mumbling.Taeyeon sighed and closed the door,turned and went to the living room whislt cursing Jessica."Annoying .."

Taeyeon laid down on the couch,huggged a pillow while cursing at Jessica until she had fallen asleep.Jessica the whole time watched Taeyeon and gave a light smile.Then there she was staring at the girl's serene sleeping face.

Jessica sighed and decided to give in to the princess.She carefully made Taeyeon in a sitting position,puts Taeyeon's arms over her shoulder one by one and carefully piggybacked the girl up to their supposedly shared room.Jessica carefully placed Taeyeon onto her bed and tucks the girl in.She was about to leave and sleep in the living room when she heard sniffs and whimperings coming from the sleeping girl.She was about to ignore it again when her heart felt heavy,so she turned and laid down next to Taeyeon,lending her arms and hugging the baby.She decided to remnid herself to try and wake up early before the princess the next day.

. . .

"Rise and Shine princess."She immediately sat up in shock as she felt  a cold sensation on her body.She immediately shivered and looked at what happened.

"Harraboji ! Bwoya ?!" She complained-she couldnt just get mad at her grandfather, can she ? If Jessica was the one who did it,oh the world's going to face hell.

"Eyy, look at this child getting mad."He shook his head."I would have not needed to splash you with cold water if you woke up 5 calls ago."Harraboji then turned to get Taeyéon's school uniform hanging on Jessica's closet.

"Why do I need to wake up early ?" She sighed.

"Ofcourse for school ! Pabo !" Harraboji laughed.

"School ?!" She seemed puzzled for a moment."Andwae ! Sirrheo ! I dont need school , I got everything up in here !" Taeyeon boasted.Back then in America,Taeyeon  had the best teacher's teaching her at home,the girl preffered homeschool than to go to school.

"I know that ! Silly girl, but I prefer you experience the old educational system back."Harraboji smiled.He gave her the uniform, "Dont you want to make friends ?"

"I have enough friends and they've gone long interviews to be my friend !" Taeyeon said. "I dont need useless Korean friends."

Harraboji shook his head.He never knew she was THIS spoiled,"Ei,Whatever go and change then breakfast, You'll be going with Jessica."

. . .

After long arguments and threatenings,she finally agreed to go in exchange that her parents return her Iphone 6 the moment she gets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter