+7

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona and Sooyoung had to hold Taeyeon from escaping thier lounge.Apparently Tiffany brought her to their lounge,specially made for them-it had all their needs such as butlers to serve them, entertainment, food , You name it. Atfirst when Tiffany let her down-the girl tried to escape however she's no match for Yoona and Sooyoung.And so Tiffany watched the girl trash around for a full 30 minutes, Yuri sighed and rubbed her forehead getting really irritated with Taeyeon while Yoona and Sooyoung were having a hard time to keep Taeyeon under control.

After Taeyeon's battery died down, Tiffany finally approached her.Somehow in her small heart,she felt afraid of the trashing and screaming girl, for the first time , she felt afraid of a girl-she was the great Hwang who can get into any girl's , or the great Hwang where all girls flock around her , she is the king-however Kim Taeyeon's hell fury scared the out of her.She didnt know what to do when Taeyeon started flailing her arms around and damn, Taeyeon's random screaming made her eardrums to burst, she felt more insecure when Yoona, the strongest next to Yuri and Sooyoung who had an energy like an elephant struggling to keep Taeyeon inplace.She was even about to reprimand Taeyeon when she saw Taeyeon's arm hitting Yoona's face and Yoona fell over.

However the fear, she is a Hwang and a Hwang only shows power.

"WHAT ?!" Taeyeon's last shout as she lay her head on the couch-she really felt dizzy.Tiffany's got to admit , this girl is really her type, Taeyeon was really turning her on , Taeyeon amused her , Taeyeon was diffrent and she found the girl funny.Just one day , Taeyeon got her thinking about her the whole day or even everytime. Taeyeon made her feel many emotions , there was anger , sadness, probably joy , fear.

"Yoong , Sooyoung thanks , you can take a break now , I think she ran out of battery." Tiffany said, Yoona and Sooyoung sighed in relieve and took another seat-they want to watch how their great leader handle this amusing girl.

"Be my girlfriend." Tiffany smirked. "I'll provide you with-" and she had never thought of the incoming slap.

The slap sting burns her cheeks and her brain stopped working.Anger slowly rising, she was being nice wasnt she ?

Yuri,Yoona and Sooyoung's eyes widened and their mouth agape.Taeyeon is AMAZING.

"Basta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter