+9

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Actually listening to Haelmonni's words, Taeyeon showed dateless.Her appa and umma looked at her in disbelief as their daughter came to them.

"What ?" Taeyeon asked.

"Nothing."both of them said simultaneously and led their way towards the hall of their friends mansion.It wasnt-or never in particular that Taeyeon would show up without a date but this was shocking and new.

Taeyeon was all dolled up perfectly,she made an appointment to curl her hair by the end (with the approval of her parents),spa treatment,she wore red y lipstick and her nails were polished to the latest trend and fashion.She wore a black sparkling mid thigh dress that hugged her beautiful curves as well as complimenting her milky white skin  and the black highheels that complimented her dress and helped her to grow a little.Completing her look was the mask that covered her eyes only,all set she was looking like a princess that she truly is.

Taeyeon and her parents walked linking arms,her father proudly showing her off to their other friends-well who wouldnt Taeyeon is a fillial daughter.Taeyeon is smart and beautiful as a doll the only flaw she has was that she was terrible in sports and really spoiled.

"Taengoo, behave and be careful arraseo ? me and your father are going to our seats."her umma patted her and smirked.

"Umma !" She whinned,"are we not siting together ?" Taeyeon was on the verge to complain however her mother and father were already greeting their other friends and she sighed all alone.

And so Taeyeon walked all around not noticing that many boys her age as well as girls staring at her.Deep down she was really complaining and cursing,one particular tall figure also stared at her.

*Now's my only chance*

. . . .

"Mind if I accompany a beautiful lady ?" A tall girl in a white suit gave a smile to her.

"Leave me alone." Taeyeon said as she got annoyed-most of them had already tried to ask her out and tried forcing them onto her and she was getting irritated because some of the people she recognised were bullies from Sowon high.

"Hey, I was just trying to talk to you, you seem bored."

"No kidding."

"Come on , I'll bring you away from this boring place." She held her hand for Taeyeon to accept her.

"mhm." Taeyeon hesitated-she couldnt just trust a stranger like that should she ? She was bored sure but that's no reason to just follow a stranger in a mask for entertainment.Looking at Taeyeon's face,the girl gave an alligator laugh-how cute Taeyeon can be.

"Kaja ! I promise I wouldnt hurt you or anything."

and Taeyeon followed.

. . . .

The girl surely did entertain Taeyeon,making jokes along the ways and telling stupid stories to Taeyeon, just to make the girl laugh and oh boy how joyful it was to hear Taeyeon''s laugh.

"What should I call you ?"

The girl bit her lips-she couldnt tell Taeyeon her name could she.

"Call me Yeon." the girl, 'Yeon' announced.But because they were wearing mask, Taeyeon couldnt really recognise Yoona because she had never really paid attention to how Yoona looked like.However it's a diffrent story with Yoona, she could recognise the blonde easily though they were few of blondies at the ball,it's because she had saved Taeyeon from drowning the other day and she was definitely mesmerized by Taeyeon's feature especially that y jawline of Taeyeon's.

"J-Jebal...help...I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter