+6

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I'm really thankful of the comments thus an update :)]

. . .

Taeyeon's eyes fluttered  open,her eyes adjusting to the lights and the surroundings.She coughed and slowly tried to sit up,she felt a little dizzy.

"Your uniforms all taken care of here" Taeyeon saw one of Tiffany's friends.

"What happened ?"She squeaked,"and where am I ?"

"Look,I called Jessica, today's bullying is just half of tommorow, so be prepared to face hell tommorow as well and dont expect me to save your ,social care."She was about to turn when Taeyeon grabbed her arm.

"Why did you help me ?"

"I couldnt stand looking at pitiful social cares getting bullied," she was about to turn and leave again when she halted near the door."and next time I wont be there to save your ." She walked away.

"Pfft cocky ."Taeyeon rolled her eyes,at first she was about to thank the girl however waht the girl said and acted spoiled her mood.She slowly stood up and took her uniform when entered Jessica,all messy with liquid staining her uniform and her hair all messed up with some food bits here and then.Taeyeon's heart sank at the sight, did Jessica get bullied because of her reckless doings ?

"W-What happened ?"

"Come on Taeyeon-ah,lets just get out of here before anyone of them comes at us."Jessica pulled her.

. . . .

"Sorry."Taeyeon muttered.

"It's okay.You didnt know."

"You're not mad ?" Taeyeon squeaked.

"No, you didnt know at all so why should I be mad ?" Jessica smiled at her radiantly however it made Taeyeon more guiltier.

"Hmm."

. . . .

"Omo ! What happened Jessica ?" Haelmonni rushed to the girl and inspected her.

"I fell while carrying my lunch, no bigdeal Haelmonni."Jessica smiled.Haelmonni looked at Taeyeon, "Is it true Taeyeonnie ?"

"Yeah.."Taeyeon anwsered looking away from Haelmonni's eyes.

"Aigoo ! Go take shower and rest, I'll prepare dinner. Pali Pali !" Haelmonni gave a light push towards the two of them.

. . . .

"Here you go Unnie !" Yoona handed Tiffany, Taeyeon's personal document-though most of it is correct information, the Kims and Ím's had agreed to keep Taeyeon's identity a secret from all students,therefore on her document she is written as social care student.

"She has s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter