+10

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany suddenly regretted it,she didnt know what came over her,it's just,It's just that Taeyeon cant do that,she cant..

Taeyeon put her hand over her burning cheeks and looked at Tiffany,tears threatening to fall,she wanted to scream and yell however the circumstances didnt allow her to.She gulped and breathed in heavily trying not to spill her tears but she was-she felt like she was humiliated for no certain reason.She looked at the shocked Yeon then back to Tiffany with hatred.Yoona finally decided to open her mask and shocked Taeyeon-all along it was Yoona.Was this somekind of a sick joke ?

Tiffany wanted to apologize so so bad looking at Taeyeon's tears but her ego, didnt allow her to instead harsh and cold words escaped.Logic as well betrayed Tiffany.

"I hate you !" Taeyeon managed to scream and was about to run when Tiffany grabbed her arms.

"Stop." She said and gripped Taeyeon's arm tightly.

"Tiffany Unnie please let her go, listen it's not-"

"Shut up Yoona ! This is between me and this here." She didnt mean that.Yoona flinched hearing the tone Tiffany used on her,Tiffany usually dont shout at her dongsaengs but this was a first.Taeyeon winced in pain as Tiffany gripped her arm,

"Unnie, let go of Taeyeon." Yoona grabbed onto Taeyéon's other arm, tightly.

"You let go of her Yoona." Tiffany said,glaring at Yoona.

"Argh.." Taeyeon winced in pain and whimpered. "Let go.."

"What do you want with Taeyeon unnie , You dont even like her !" Yoona gritted her teeth.By now it was a heated battle between the two, their eyes never leaving contact to show dominance, to show who should listen to who.

"She's my property."

"By what laws Unnie ?! You dont own her at all ! She's not even your girlfriend , Stop this Unnie , You're going to hurt Taeyeon and yourself." Yoona said.

"When I say she's mine , She's mine , Have you been crossing my back all these times ? I specifically said that I want her yet you go for her behind my back, Who's betraying who now ?!" Tiffany practically almost yelled and pulled Taeyeon towards her.

"Stop hurting Taeyeon, You've done enough damage !"

. . .

Earlier before Tiffany was able to find Yoona,

"Damn it, where did Tiffany go ?" Bora wandered and sighed.She had been walking for a while all alone and was getting annoyed.She cursed Sooyoung and Yuri as she thought the two pranked her about Tiffany's whereabout when she saw two interesting figures.Bora carefully walked towards the figures and realised it was Yoona and a mystery girl.She was about to just turn and look more for Tiffany when an interesting name came up.

"Taeyeon-ah..I like you.." She heard Yoona's voice.

Somehow it irked her when Yoona admitted her liking towards Taeyeon.She turned towards them to make sure it was really Taeyeon- her new arch enemy.She smirked when she saw Taeyeon uncovered her mask and quickly took pictures as she thought of a brilliant plan.She cannot let anyone from Sowon overthrow her rich, her throne in school if someone happened to find out that Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter