+3

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Omo ! Taengoo's grown so big now." Haelmonni exclaimed as she went towards her favourite granddaughter and hugged her tightly.Mrs.Kim stood next to her daughter and smiled at Haelmonni.

"Ey, Yeobo what do you mean Taengoo's grown ? I dont see any diffrence the last I saw her."Harraboji teased about her height as he hugged her tightly.Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sighed-still with her annoyed expression.Harabojji looked over and saw her pink luggage-only one.He looked at her, Taeyeon's belongings dont just fit ONE luggage, average would be 4 or 5 but usually more.He knew his granddaughter is spoiled and really princess-sy , so he questioned her however Taeyeon does not anwser as she was really annoyed. "Only one ?" Harraboji looked to up to his son.

"Appa, we told you she's being punished." Mr.Kim smiled. Halmonni patted Taeyeon's , "Aigoo, what's with that expression, Kaja , I cooked." and Haelmonni brought the family to the dinner.

Harraboji and Haelmonni were the most sucessful duo tycoon however after living a very busy life, they decided to settle one day when their son, Mr.Kim had grown responsible enough to handle the company,which he did. So the two decided to return to their roots,Korea and bought a simple modern house with a small garden and has been peacefully relaxing since.After hearing his son's problem and their spoiled granddaughters habits, they decided to agree to take care of Taeyeon for a while atleast until the girl becomes more responsible and grown up.

The family went to the dinning room and saw a beautiful young girl who was setting up the table.

"Oh annyeong." Mr and Mrs.Kim greeted except the princess.

"Kim Taeyeon."her father ushered her to greet the girl.

"Mhm."She merely looked at the girl.

"Kim Taeyeon !" Mr.Kim sternly said.The princess looked at him, "Bwoya ?" and crossed her arms.

The other girl looked at them a bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Jung-Imnida."

. . .

"Harraboji and Haelmonni took me in and provided me in my necessities, I had nothing back then and came from an orphanage, so I'm really thankful."Jessica smiled.The rest of the family smiled as they looked at her,all except the princess-Jessica never thought that the Kim's would be this humble.She has heard the news of the great tycoons tycoons in buisness, she has heard how powerful the kims were, they were the envy of many.She'd never thought that she would one day meet them, and she definitely had not thought that they would be really friendly and humble.Well-except the daughter.By the looks of it , Taeyeon looked like that arrogant spoiled princess-and she is.

Mr.Kim's phone vibrated againts his pocket and excused himself.

"So Jessica, how old are you ?"Mrs.Kim asked.

"18 Mrs.Kim." Jessica anwsered.

"Ah,You're one year older than Taengoo, that's great, you can teach her lots of things, right Taengoo ?" Mrs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter