+1

It's okay baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What did you do again this time, Kim Taeyeon." Mr.Hamilton sighed,rubbing his temples as the girl rolled her eyes in annoyance.She crossed her arms and ushered the victim to speak.He glared at her and turned to the police.

"She slammed my head onto a table,I was just nicely chatting with her and her friends." He shouted and slammed his hands on the police's table."I demand to call her father here immediately !" He continued and crossed his hands with force-to show his anger.Mr.Hammilton sighed and turned to Taeyeon,he raised his eyebrows to usher the girl's story.

"If he didnt openly expressed his ert intentions,I wouldnt have had to express my anger with my hands." the girl slyly anwsered as if she wasnt wrong at all.

"Why you-" He turned angrily.

"Please refrain yourself Mr.Lee." Mr.Hamilton said sternly.

"'Ms.Kim , Your father is on his way here, please make yourself comfortable while waiting,as usual Ms.Kim."He gave a small smile,he did know the girl after all and ofcourse with the frequent visits Mr.Kim made they became good friends,it must have been Taeyeon's 20th visit to the police station.Taeyeon sighed and walked towards her specialised pink corner,where it was fulfilled with her pink leather couch,pink refridgerator and some colouring books to entertain herself.She took a colouring book and some colouring tools,slumped to her pink couch and crossed her legs elegantly,placing the colouring book to her thighs while she chooses the colour she intends.

Meanwhile, Rachel , Taeyeon's close friend in the police station sat next to her. "What're you in again ?"

"The usual."Taeyeon anwsered nonchalantly,focusing onto colouring the picture.

"Missy you're underage yet you get to go againts the rules." Rachel shook her head.

"Hmm.''

"We called your parents."

"Hmm."

"By the way its your 20th visit, we were kinda expecting that and well uh-"Rachel stiffled a giggle."The staff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter