Dating Scandal

Reality

It’s Sunday, I woke up late. Too lazy to get out of the bed. I reached my phone under my pillow.

What? It’s 10 AM and I already got 17 missed calls and 10 New Messages. Does something happen?

Still on my lazy position, I open the missed calls. It’s from Jonghyun. Then I checked the messages, there’s 8 Kakao talk chats from Jonghyun.

 

6 AM

'Good morning.'

'자기야 일어나~'

 

8 AM

'Why don't you pick up my call?'

'Where are you?'

'Why I can't call you ?'

'Are you avoiding me? I'm sorry'

'Please pick up my phone call'

'You are not breaking up with me, aren't you?'

 

Wait… What…. Why he??

 

I opened the other 2 messages

'안녕~ this is Leo. VIXX Leo, for real.'

'I'm so sorry about what happened. Are you ok?'

 

Huh? What is this about?  And where did Leo got my Kakao Talk? It must be Mandy.

I sit up straight so I can think clearly, then I realized what all of this about. As fast as bolt I opened my naver search. While it’s loading, I’m praying…..

When the naver search page is opened, my eyes get widen, I can’t even blink. My throat feels so dry, I can’t catch up my breath, I feel dizzy.

My name Park Nana is on the second most search, and who topped me is SHINee Jonghyun. I know what’s going on here. I clicked Jonghyun’s name on that search site. All I can see is…

SHINee Jonghyun allegedly dating.

SHINee Jonghyun dating a Commoners.

SM stated that SHINee Jonghyun and Park Nana only a close friend.

Who is Park Nana? SHINee Jonghyun have yet to respond.

 

All of the stories seems like came out around 7 or 8 AM this morning.

What I’m always afraid of,  happened. I burst into tears, I can’t control myself.

I called Jonghyun, I know he must be very worry. “Nana-ya! Where have you been? Are you okay?” Jonghyun picked it up in a flash and directly threw me questions. I didn’t answered. My tears still streaming down my cheek. “Don’t go anywhere. I’m coming to your place. I love you.” He didn’t care I answer him or not, he must knew that I was crying.


•••

My apartment bell buzzing. I can hear Mandy’s footstep walking towards the door. That must be Jonghyun. Then Mandy knock my room door. I didn’t answer or say anything. My hands are still trembling, I don’t want Jonghyun to see me like this. It seems Mandy is talking in a very low voice to Jonghyun.

I take a deep sigh, walk towards the door, and when I’m about to let them in, I was surprised it was not Jonghyun who come. It was Leo.

When I opened the door, Leo directly look at my eyes in worried. He was looking very guilty. I reached his shoulder and say, “Don’t worry about me.” But I’m not a good  pretender, a drop of tear fell down when I talked to Leo.

Not long after that, Jonghyun came.

He run to me and hugg me with his firm arm. That’s the most thing that I need, right now.

•••

After an hour, I have pulled myself together. Leo who feel guilty patiently wait for me to talk, he sits next to Mandy on the carpet. Jonghyun sits next to me on the couch, trying to comfort me with his hug, he didn’t let it go at all.

I talked to Jonghyun right to his ear, “Are you okay? How’s the company?” Jonghyun looked at me with 1001 meanings on his eyes. “I’m sorry they haven’t give any respond on this. We are having out repackaged album comeback, they afraid that will get affected if they confirm our relationship. It’s still under discussion how to face this situation.”

From the very first time I talk to Jonghyun, became close to him, fell in love with him, and until now, I’m always aware that our relationship need to stay as low as possible.

“So, who released the story first? How did they caught us?” I asked. “I haven’t read any of the articles, only by seeing the title, it scares me, big time.”

“It was Dispatch. They have ur pic at the airport, where Jonghyun picked us up.” Mandy said. “And couple of pics from our dinner last night.”

“Should I make an announcement?” Asked Leo. “I’ll tell people I was there and we were eating together not only two of you.”

“I doubted Jellyfish will let you get involve in this matter.” I said. “Just let it be, I won’t open any of my SNS for a week.”