The Best for Now

Reality

Today, is our goodbye stage at Music Core. This past 2 weeks going back and forth to studios has been a roller coaster ride.

As I said, time fly fast. Our promotion come to an end. It was a very unforgettable experience for me. The duet single got so many good feedbacks. But not forget to mention, I gained a lot of haters too. I'm okay with that, I could handle it. It's better than getting haters only because I'm dating Jonghyun.

Some people still talk about how our relationship actually is, but it was all covered with our winning on music show. It's Jonghyun, so winning in a music show with him as my duet partner is possible. Very possible. He has a great singing talent, his music is always on point, plus he has a huge fanbases all around the world. Either they like me or not, they would still do anything help Jonghyun win. It makes me treasure Jonghyun's fans a lot, even if they are not my fans.

"Nana-ya~" he sang to my ear. "What are you thinking about?"

"A lot of things," I answered. "Like what? Mention one." He asked again. "You." I said while pressing his nose. Then he tickled me and I tickled him back. We were all giggling for a minute long. The manager and coordi already used to seeing our dorky yet cheesy relationship. Sometimes they just like 'whatever'. Sometimes if Jonghyun being too cheesy, they will yell and ask him to stop. But there is sometimes they will go like 'you two are so cute being together'.

"It's our good bye stage, how do you feel?" He asked. "I feel a lot of things," I answered. " The most important thing, I learnt that I love you much more than I ever thought."

"I was afraid things won't work out. You know dating an Idol, as big as you. It's hard. This might be the toughest relationship I have ever had." I confessed. "But you make all hardships that I have been through to stay with you is worth it." Then I continued, "Thank you for working this out."

"I told you before, I will fight for you. I would never let your hand go, as long as I know you would hold me back again. I promised that, remember?" He said. I nodded, my eyes get a little bit watery. I gave him a simple smile, then he kissed the corner of my lips and whispered, "I love you, Nana."

So, here we go. Our last stage together. I don't what other things that might happen ahead. I don't know for how long this relationship will last. No things are certain in the future. But what I know now, things are back on track; our relationship, fans and public behavior towards me and Jonghyun, and everything around us. What's changing only now, people has known me as a singer. The title that I always dream of.

•••

A week past, SHINee is about to have their whole group comeback. Jonghyun is getting busier. I get to visit him at the company quite often, since I'm already under SM for a short term contract. I did get couple of job aside from singing, like for magazine shoot and some variety show where usually my lack of Korean going to be the main thing they fool around with but that's fine, it's for broadcast matter.

I haven't found out yet what is Leo up to. He still comes once in awhile to our place, either when both of us at home or when there's only one of us. Until now, he hasn't asked Mandy to go out. Or maybe they just didn't tell me, yet...