Redecorating

Reality

It’s almost 9 AM. Jonghyun went home around 5 AM, then me and Mandy get to sleep around 3 hours before some of our furniture starting to come.

Last night or this dawn to be exact, Mandy wrapped up our conversation with her story seeing VIXX fanmeeting poster near the convenience store and realized one of the member is the guy he talked to that night while waiting for me. 


As I mentioned before, we just moved in. Mandy used to stay at her college dorm, and decided to stay with me after I decided to move to Seoul for good.

Not much things; since both of the room already furnished with a minimalist bed and white closet. So we just bought a 24 inch plasma TV, a small black sofa bed (incase someone wants to spend a night), a medium sized fridge with minimalist design, and a beautiful broken white vintage standing lamp (I kindda force Mandy to bought the lamp) for the living room. Mandy bought a book shelf for her room and I bought a watermelon pink carpet plus a big square mirror with white list to put next to the closet; actually there is a mirror inside the closet but it just show your half body, definitely not enough for me. Oh, and couple of colorful fluffy pillows!!

In addition, yesterday we did bought 3 types of wallpaper; a pink-white stripes for my room, A blue night with starry print for Mandy’s, and a plain warm peach color for the living room. And today we are planning to finish all this moving in must-to-do!

So yeah, we started from putting wallpaper on. Mandy decided to put the wallpaper on the ceiling so it looks like staring to a starry night sky if you sleep inside her room. I choose to put the wallpaper only on one side near the bed. Then covering up the whole living room with the peach wallpaper.

Only for doing the wallpaper, it takes about 3 hours, you know girls…. We talk too much while doing the stuffs.

(My stomach growl)
“Hungry~” singing to the hunger of my stomach. Then I lay down on the floor.

“It’s lunch time tho. What do you want? Pizza?” Mandy suggesting. Well, more like guessing. She has become my friend since elementary school. So she knows a lot of things about me, understands me quite well, and she can read my mind when it comes to food. But, seriously!

Before I answer, Mandy already called the pizza delivery service.

After she hung up.
“They can’t do delivery, there’s a problem with their motorcycle,” Mandy said. “But I have ordered a large pepperoni pizza, I’ll pick it up at the store. It’s only 5 minutes walk,” She continued. “You stay, wait for my books. Someone going to send couple of books that I haven’t bring from my dorm.’

“Okay~” I answered while covering my face with pillow. The pillow feels so fluffy and smells new. And in a sec, I fall asleep.

“Nana-ya~”

I hear someone calling my name. I open my eyes slowly, I’m still half awake.

“Wake up! Why are you sleeping, my book was left in front of the door by the delivery guy.” Mandy said as she try to make me stand. “Thank God nothing’s gone.”

I’m standing with my head hanging low. I’m still hugging the pillow that use to cover my face earlier. I can hear Mandy still mumbling about her books. Then I realized there’s this familiar guy sitting on our sofa, it’s the guy that Mandy talked to the other night.

OH MY GOD, it’s VIXX LEO!!

I feel my jaw dropping unconsciously. I can’t handle it, I’m about to lose it. Oh God, I’m losing it….

“Are you Leo?? VIXX Leo?” My voice sounds a pitch higher than usual. “What are you doing? Why? How?” I even confused what to ask.

“Sorry, you… Here… Surprise me…”

Another stupid words came out of my mouth. He just smile. People said he is as cold as ice, well at least that’s what I heard. but he seems nice and there’s something about that simple smile that makes him look very warm.

“No…. I mean… Gosh sorry, I just wake up. I must be saying stupid things.” I try to smile, awkwardly. I turn to Mandy, “So how did he get in here? I mean like….”

“I was walking back after picking up the pizza and he went out from the salon near our apartment here. So I decided to invite him over.” Mandy explained.

I try to understand the situation. Puzzling things on my mind, I’m confused. “Wait.. How did this all starts?”

“Umm… That’s… Well…” Mandy trying to arrange her words.

“I saw her at the coffee shop yesterday, sitting alone staring through the window at her best friend across the street. So I sat next to her.” Leo jumped in to our conversation.

That’s it? Like… Would he tell me why he choose to sit next to Mandy and talk to her.

“I can’t let a girl sit alone, especially when I saw her rushing her way to the counter, keep looking outside the window while waiting for her latte, and directly looking for a seat near the window.” Leo added his explanation, maybe he saw my questioning look that I gave. But still, i don’t get it.

“Can we start to eat now? I’m starving.” Mandy said trying to make me stop questioning her.

I move as fast as bolt reaching the pizza box which Mandy just put down on the floor. Well, we haven’t bought any table yet.

“Come on Leo have some! There’s a plenty,” I offered him. I took a big bite of the pizza. Surprisingly, without hesitation Leo sit on the floor joining me and grab a slice of pizza, the biggest slice. I chuckled at him. Mandy then join us too after washing her hand. “You guys haven’t wash your hand, gosh!”