Give Me One Promise

Reality

“Can you kiss me again?”

 It came out from Jonghyun’s mouth. I thought, he was asleep.. This punk..

“Are you pretending to sleep?” I talked to him while pulling my blanket. He laughed while sitting up-straight, then he pulled me close and let my head lay on his chest while he’s wrapping his arms around me. “How could you dare want to break up with me? You know I wouldn’t grant that wish of yours.”

Here we go again…

“You could yell at me, feel angry, act like a kindergarten because of jealousy, or anything to make you feel better about our relationship.” He said. “Because I’m not going to give up on us, so do you. Call me selfish, but I want you and only you.”

I didn’t say a word, I keep listening to things he wants to say. I guess he has been holding all this words since… I don’t know, forever? Cause every words that he said seems like something that he always wanted to say desperately.

He continues, “Even if you don’t want me anymore, I will make you want me back again and again. I will make you remember every day, why we started this relationship, why I choose you among girls around me.”

Then he kiss the crown of my head. “Just please, trust me.” He mentioned that last word in a very small voice, almost like whispering.

I’m not moving an inch, I still lay my head on his chest. I can hear his heart beats faster as he said the words that he just said.

“Then promise me one thing,” I paused my words, facing my face to his and put both of my hand on his cheek. “You will come back to me anytime, anywhere, and in any circumstances.”

“I guess you are more selfish than I am, huh?” He said that as he pressing his lips against mine, gently.

Suddenly….

“OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS WON’T BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED!”

Yup, that’s Mandy barging inside with a very loud voice holding on to a plastic bag full of things she just bought and makes both of me and Jonghyun who was supposed to having a moment startled to death.

“What?” I throw this ‘what the heck’ look. “Did you find an alien spaceship?”

“You did see the guy who talked to me at the coffee shop earlier?” She asked. “Oh by the way, alien is not my thing, it’s yours. Who the hell would be so excited about alien, unless it’s you."

'”What about this guy? I remember.. Kindda..” To be honest, I was curious. But that time earlier, I didn’t feel like to ask because I was too busy thinking about Jonghyun who was waiting for us inside the car.

“I knew it, I saw him somewhere! He seems familiar.” Her words full of excitement.

“So you don’t know him? I thought he was like your friend or –“

“HE’S LEO!! VIXX!! YOU KNOW??” Mandy told us, no… more like screaming.

“Leo?” Jonghyun gave Mandy this judging look while laughing.