God Speed

Reality

Everything happened so fast in less than 1 month. The next thing I know we were finish recording the single, doing shoots for the Music Video and single cover, having schedules for pre-release interview, and practicing for the special live single release on this new live broadcast app that will be live in 2 days.

I don't know how I feel if somebody ask. It's like scared, worried, nervous but at the same time I'm thrilled, excited and happy. Imagine you are working with your very famous boyfriend and get to 'play' this couple image in front of his fans. Well, our duet single called 'Everything Nice', which tell story about when you just dated someone and everything seems very happy and bright. So both of us have to show people that we are in love just as how it written in the lyrics.

With this concept and song, I'm sure it will convinced everyone about our relationship. Since SM deny it at the very first place and say we were only friends, hope people will believe and everything will go back to normal.

A week ago they just released a teaser image and give a statement on one of the local media, 

After discussing everything thoroughly, SM has decided to revealed their secret project faster. Jonghyun and Nana who were allegedly dating and denied by SM, actually is working together right now for a special single collaboration. We didn't reveal it directly because we were not ready for launch them any sooner. But because of this situation, we (including Jonghyun and Nana) work so hard to finished it way earlier than the actual timeline. The MV teaser will be released by the end of this week, please look forward for it.

I remember reading all comments about that was mixed, some of them goes like

Wtf SM? Is this the way you covering it up?
Are you wishing us to believe in this?
What was SM thinking?
Something is fishy


But there were also some comments that said

So this explains why. I hope the rumor doesn't affect on their work.
Wow, SM must love Jonghyun. Another activity on his own.
I want the single to be released now


Yeah, those does make me have to hold my breath when opening all of my SNS.

•••

D-1 until the live broadcast

"Nana-ya~ are you awake? We will pick you up in a minute." Said Jonghyun on the phone. I was all ready since 4am. Now, it's 5am and we have to go for a magazine shoot early in the morning.

"Hurry up, I want to sleep again in the car." I said it jokingly.

We go straight to the shoot set, I can't concentrate with the photo session because tomorrow live broadcast is all over my mind.

"Relax sweetheart, Tomorrow will be just fine." Jonghyun comforted me when we were waiting on the side of the set. He rubbed my back gently. Then one of the crew called us. We entered the set with Jonghyun holding onto my shoulder.

There's a lot of hugging and clinging pose, since the photoshoot is to show our closeness as a couple regarding to the single that we release. Throughout the photoshoot, Jonghyun helped me a lot. He whispered 'You look beautiful' or 'You look great' often, and  'I love you' as well. It helps me to chuckle and smile naturally and loosen up because of today's tense.

Most of the crew praised our work. After we wrapped it, we went straight to the venue for tomorrow live broadcast from SM COeX Artium Theater.

•••

Grand Rehearsal! I'm nervous as hell. I keep making mistakes on my pronunciation and some of the dance moves. I'm quite a perfectionist on stage, so I break down couple of times, squatting on the stage and holding my head. But I will always can find Jonghyun who look after me. He will squat next to me, brushing my hair or rubbing my arm and back or tickling me until I laugh.

After 4 hours, everything seems in place. I can overcome all of my problems on stage with the help of Jonghyun and all the staffs.

But today's schedule didn't end there, we have one more thing to do. We went to a designer workshop for fitting our costume. It's fall season, so we pick a Cadmium Orange as our color theme. Almost the same feels with our single cover artwork but with a slight difference on the costume.

I get to wear a long sleeve flared dress with a low cut at the back and a matching bronze heels plus glittery headband. While Jonghyun looking very handsome with a shirt doubled with vest and bronze neck tie. He did make sure that I'm still no taller than him with my heels on.

To be honest this Camdium Orange and Bronze colors makes me feel like preparing for a middle east theme party.

•••

D-Day has come, I came earlier than Jonghyun because he needs to do taping for his radio broadcast first.

When I arrived, I already found Taemin sitting on one of the audience sit. He saw me entering the venue, he waved at me. I walk my way to him almost like hopping, It's one of my way to loosen up my nerves. Taemin laughed at me.

"누나 화이팅! 할수있어요!" He said that cheerfully. "Did you see my interview with one of the local news site about you?" He asked. I shook my head, "No yet, sorry. I'll look it up now." Taking out my phone from my bag.

I searched it on the internet and found the article that Taemin said. My eyes got teary after reading a couple sentences. I could feel my tear dropped when I read Taemin statement that said, "Nana noona is a very inspiring person, not only for Jonghyun hyung but also for me and other SHINee members. We just knew each other since last year, but her presence always give us warmth and despite she's new in this music industry, I can see her future career will be align with other seniors. I hope people will acknowledge her talent, because she had run an extra mile and bleed more than you can imagine only for pursuing her singing career."

I have no idea, the boy that I always thought doesn't seems grasp the whole depressing situation, could say this mature and beautiful things about me. I feel very happy that Taemin felt that way. In between my tears, I said thank you to Taemin and he hugged me as he wanted to protect me, like his own sister.

Hope everything will go well. God Speed!