It Was A Joke

Reality

Did i just heard Leo said he was curious about Me? Me? not Mandy but Me?? I didn't see that coming. I'm hell confused. 'About me? Why is it?'

"I'm just kidding." He answered that casually again. like that previous sentence of his does not affect me any mental breakdown at all. "I think i have to go back, one of my member just asked me to meet him at the studio."

"Well okay, thank you for your help. It means a lot." As I walked him to the front door.

'I'm waiting for her call, please tell her.' Then Leo shut the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mandy still at SNU, busy with her event. I decided to come and look after her.

It's still summer and very hot. Even if it's rain, it's still very hot. I use an umbrella because I can't stand the sun, it's too bright. Seoul MRT station is a piece of cake for me, i've been here couple of times. Even it's my first time going to Seoul National University, I'll be fine.

After exiting the SNU station, I realized I have to take a campus shuttle to get there and to be honest I don't know where to find Mandy since she didn't reply any of my messages.

I just hop on the shuttle and decided to get off at the main entrance. It's a huge university,  very huge. Mandy love to spend her time here, lucky now it's holiday, so she could accompany settling many things before she started her new semester.

I try to reach her. Call... Text... Chat... Twitter...
No sign of live from her. I'm getting lost wandering around this university, I enjoy it tho.

"Pretty girl, are you lost?"

A voice surprised me. When I turn over to look at the person who said that, turns out it's Mandy. "Yaaa! Where is your phone?" I yelled at her and I'm pretty sure people around us are looking at me.

"Sorry, it's inside my bag. I was about to call you back, then you pass in front me but you were too busy looking amaze at this place." She answered. "Quite cool, isn't it?" Looking proud as she is one of the student here.

"Where do you want to go now?" Asked Mandy. "Do you still want to look around? I'm done with today's event."

"I want to go to Hongdae, watching street performances. Can we go there?" I asked her back.

"Sure, let's go!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••

On the way to Hongdae

"What do you think about Leo?" Mandy suddenly asked.

"Leo? He's crazy." I said that because I remember what happened earlier. "Yes, crazy!" Then i tell Mandy the whole story what happened after she left.

Mandy burst into laugh. "I was quite surprise, he fools around like that. But it makes me like him more."

"Just be careful, he is a heart-breaker. I can tell." I warn Mandy because she fell in love easily and it's a heart breaking for me too if I have to see her looking sad because of some stupid boys. "He's handsome, nice, and most of all he's an idol. Think about it, he might just play around."

"How if he just like Jonghyun? Don't you remember how you started your relationship?" She fired me back bcs I sound like disapproving her liking.

"I get your point, just be careful I said,"