Another Couple??!

Look at Me... Please...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Baekhyun groaned as he sat down on the lunch table with a loud thud. Not only did he have to deal with a disastrous Valentine’s Day confession, but also the horrible food the school cafeteria served. He let a sigh before he stuffed the food into his mouth. Once again, he felt tears building up in his eyes. He shut his eyes and squeezed his tears in. The school food tasted even worse than it used to. No matter how he tried, Baekhyun still could not get rid of the image of Chanyeol kissing Kyungsoo earlier this morning. He could not believe what had just happened in such a short amount of time. People get taken away by others so easily,Baekhyun thought as he continued to chew.

 

 

Before Baekhyun could stuff yet another disgusting scoop of cafeteria food in his mouth, his eyes drifted to a ‘lovey-dovey’ Park Chanyeol and DO Kyungsoo. He cried on the inside as he saw the new signs the girls were holding up. It read, “CHANYEOL+KYUNGSOO=CHANSOO”. All of a sudden, Chanyeol’s eyes shifted over to his with a worried intensity on his face. Baekhyun quickly looked away and back down to his lunch. It’s ok Baekhyun, calm yourself, calm yourself… Footsteps started approaching the table. Just-Just act normal Baekhyun, use your acting skills. Forcing a painful smile on his face, Baekhyun turned, and greeted Chanyeol with a playful, Hey Yeollieee! “Oh hey Baekhyun, what are you EATING??!” Baekhyun looked back at his food and back at Chanyeol. “U-uh, I-I’m eating food.” “WHAT???!!! But you NEVER eat the school lunch!!!”Chanyeol said a little too loudly. “Well, yeah-h. S-So, what’s Kyungsoo doing here,” he asked innocently. “O-Oh well, y-you see, HE’S MY NEW BOYFRIEND!!!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt another pain stab towards is chest when Chanyeol said that. But an overly-excited Chanyeol was too happy to notice Baekhyun’s pained expression.

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

Kai watched helplessly as Chanyeol lead his ‘new-boyfriend’ to Baekhyun’s table. His eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter