Complications.

Look at Me... Please...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, sorry for being out so long!!! I've been very busy latey with school and stuff, so.. Here's a new chapter for you- even though it is not that long- I hope you all will continue to enjoy and support my story! This chapter focuses more on Kyungsoo, and I hope you will like it! Thank you, and enjoy!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Chanyeol slams his hands down on Chairman Park’s desk in anger. “Father, what is the meaning of this? What do you mean Kyungsoo and I are engaged??!” The chairman looked back at his son in surprise. “What- How disrespectful of you to your father! You and Kyungsoo are dating each other right now- AM I NOT RIGHT?? Therefore, I have arranged this both for yours and my sake!!!” “What do you mean?” “DON’T YOU SEE? This arranged marriage between the both of you was a promise the late former Chairman DO and your grandfather, former Chairman Park, had agreed on!” Chairman Park roared back at his son.

Chanyeol looked down in astonishment. He had not known of this promise. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier then? Why wait till now?!!” Chanyeol yelled back at his father. Blinking tears of rage, he stomped out the door. Oh Baekhyun-ah, I am so sorry… so so sorry… I wanted it to work, but… Chanyeol knew that there was no backing out of this situation. If this was a promise made by dearest grandfather Park, then there was nothing he could do. He respected his grandfather with all his heart, and never dreamt of defying any of his wishes. Aahhh… what should I do???

Suddenly, a familiar figure came running his way down the hallway. “Chanyeol!!! Park Chanyeol!!!” The voice was frantic and anxious. It was DO KYUNGSOO. “Chanyeol!!! What does your father mean?? Are we really engaged??! But we both love different peop-” “I’M ALSO FRUSTRATED OKAY!!!”Chanyeol screamed. “A-Ah. I-I’m sorry Kyungsoo, I didn’t mean to…” “It’s okay, it’s okay Chanyeol, let’s just both calm down and try to think of a solution, okay?” “Bu-but, there’s no solution. It was both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter