An Invite Gone Wrong.

Look at Me... Please...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

 

Why. The question Kyungsoo had been repeating to himself since he agreed to Chanyeol’s request. Why did I agree to it so easily?? I should have thought it through before answering… Well, it was too late now. He’d already agreed to it, and DO Kyungsoo was a man of his words. Brrriiinnggg!!! His new IPhone 6s vibrated on the table. It read ‘you have one new message from Channie’. “Great”, he said to himself, “don’t tell me Park Chanyeol  had already came up with a plan..” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as he clicked into the message.

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol 8:15 a.m.:

Hey Kyungsoo-ahh! I just got an invite from Baek! He wants to go watch a movie today with us- it’ll just be me, you, Baek, and Jongin ;)

 

 

DO Kyungsoo 8:15 a.m.:

Park Chanyeol. Why are you texting me so early in the morning -_-   

Why the sudden invite?         

Actually, never mind that. When is it?

 

 

Park Chanyeol 8:16 a.m.:

How is 8 am early..?! It’s at 11:00 or something… I think. Yup- it is J I’m so excited!!! Baekkie actually invited me, ME, to a movie! I can’t believe it!!!

 

 

Kyungsoo stared at his phone screen. Watch a movie? With Jongin..? He wasn’t so sure about that. What if Jongin really likes Baekhyun- then what..?

 

 

DO Kyungsoo 8:18 a.m.

Sure- let’s go

 

 

Park Chanyeol 8:18 a.m.

Well, that took long enough ;0 ok- see you there!!!

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn’t bother to reply the message. He was too busy freaking out about what he should wear to the movie in which he was going to go to with Jongin in approximately 3 hours.

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Chanyeol was so excited..! He couldn’t believe that Baekhyun invited him to the movies today. Wait, but why is Jongin going too? Are they really going out? What if I completely ruin everything.. Chanyeol shook his head furiously. Arghhh… Chanyeol-ah, you already  agreed to his invite- there’s no backing up now… Now- what shall I wear???

 

 

 

 

 

3 hours later….

 

 

 

“HEY GUYS!!!” Chanyeol yelled across the mall when he saw Baekhyun and Jongin, leaving Kyungsoo trying to catch up with him from behind. But Chanyeol didn’t care. In fact, he didn’t care about anything at the moment. Baekhyun was the only one on his mind right now.

 

 

 

He smiled a “teethy-smile” as he gave his Baekkie a huge hug. And yes, in front of everyone. But he didn’t notice the passer-byers’ glances toward them. He was too caught up in the moment.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

Kyungsoo watched as Chanyeol raced towards Baekhyun  and gave him a huge hug. However, that was not the main focus of DO Kyungsoo’s eyes and thoughts at the moment. He saw a ‘jealous-looking’ Jongin who stood by Baekhyun’s side when all of this had happened. How hurt he must be… I feel bad for him… Maybe I should go lessen up the tension over there.. And that’s when Kyungsoo tried to catch up with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

Little did he know, that it only made the situation worse. As Jongin turned to look up at Kyungsoo, he immediately looked away, as if to hide from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter