The Rivalry.

Look at Me... Please...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

 

Kyungsoo looked down at his textbook once more. Here he was again, studying for the next huge exam that would be coming up in just a couple of days. He never really liked studying; he was mainly forced to have good grades because of the high expectations of his parents, who he rarely spent time with. His parents were two busy individuals; Chairman and chairwoman DO were always busy with important social and political events. That’s why, when he was little, Kyungsoo had little interaction with others around him. He always felt restricted and useless- like no one would ever notice him around at all.

 

 

All except for this mysterious and mesmerizing boy he had met at the ice cream shop.

 

 

 

 

 

10 Years Ago…

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo leaped in joy. His parents were finally returning from their successful long trip from America, and had decided to take him out to have some fun. “Ooohhh… Let’s go to the ice-cream shop! The ice-cream shop!!!” He tugged at his mom’s skirt. “Okay, okay, let’s go then,” his mother said with a smile. Kyungsoo laughed in excitement, his clear white teeth shining in the sunlight.

 

 

30 minutes later, Kyungsoo found himself in front of the ice-counter. He peeked through the glass cover to take a look of each flavor present. “I’d like to have that one,” he pointed to the strawberry one. His father gave him a warm nod and took out his wallet to pay. “One strawberry ice-cream please,” young Kyungsoo said with ever red cheeks. The lady at the counter scooped a huge scoop of ice-cream and handed it to him. “Here you go, kid! Enjoy!”

 

 

“Let’s go,” Kyungsoo’s mom nudged her son. Kyungsoo turned to leave, when suddenly a tan, skinny boy walked into the ice-cream shop. He had dark brown eyes and perfect wavy hair. He wore a T-shirt and some casual jeans- very different compared to what Kyungsoo was wearing- an expensive suit.

 

 

Wow, this boy is so ‘beachy’… I wonder who he is… Just then, the boy turned, and they made eye contact. And that was when it first happened. Kyungsoo’s first love. Even though Kyungsoo did not know the boy, he felt the urge to talk to him, and slowly walked up to him, telling his parents to go ahead to the car first. “H-hi… My name is DO Kyungsoo, nice to meet you.” Kyungsoo held out his hand for a handshake. The boy stared. After a few seconds, however, he finall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter