The Ball.

Look at Me... Please...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“How about you, are you okay with going with me then?” “S-sure…”

 Baekhyun frowned. He probably shouldn’t have told Chanyeol about the ball. Now both him and Kai would have to watch their crushes go arm-in-arm to the ball. Great. Well, look at what you’ve done, Mr. ‘Smartpants-NOT’ Byun Baekhyun. “Great, see you there then,” Baekhyun faked a bright smile at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. “Well, Kai and I should get going so… See ya Saturday evening!!!” He grabbed Kai’s hand and dashed off. “What about your lunch…” Chanyeol’s voice trailed off as he ran. Ugh, STUPID, STUPID, STUPID BAEKHYUN.

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Great. He’d make Baekhyun run away again. Why was he even running from me anyways??! He’s been acting weird these day…

 

 

 

Chanyeol was excited to go to the ball—with his squishy Kyungsoo by his side. He had already imagined all that would happen when he heard the news from Baekhyun—he would enter the ballroom with Kyungsoo clinging onto his arm as the cameras flashed at them. He imagined dancing with Kyungsoo and how romantic it would be for the both of them… He also imagined a laughing Baekhyun dancing…. Dancing… dancing with… Park  Chanyeol, get a hold of yourself!!! Why are you even thinking about him at this time? The one you love is Kyungsoo, KYUNGSOO!!!

 

 

 

No matter how he tried, he still could not get the image of Baekhyun going to the ball arm-in-arm with Kai. Then he remembered how Baekhyun had grabbed onto Kai’s hand when he left the lunch table. Jealousy started building up in his chest—Wa-wait a mi-minute. What do you mean jealousy??! It’s not like you even like him; at least not in THAT way!!! Chanyeol was confused. Why wasn’t he focusing on Kyungsoo more? Hasn’t he always wanted to dance and be all ‘lovey-dovey’ with him?

 

 

 

Whateverr-rrr... Distract yourself! Start a conversation with Kyungsoo or something! With that, Chanyeol turned to a ‘still-red’ Kyungsoo, who had just accepted going to the ball with him. “So Kyungsoo… I CAN’T WAIT to see you with a SUIT ON!!! You’re gonna look so dashing and handsome at the same time!!!” He saw Kyungsoo blush to a even higher level of ‘tomato-red’ after what he just said. Awww… Yes, Kyungsoo is the one I want and the one I’ve always loved, he confirmed. At least, that was what he thought.

 

 

 

 

Later that day…

 

 

 

Kai’s POV

 

Kai sighed in annoyance as his ’so-called’ boyfriend dragged him around the shopping mall. ARGH, it’s my own fault for planning this with him. Kai had been dealing with this for almost 2 hours now; 2 hours and 33 minutes, to be exact.

 

 

 

Baekhyun had dragged him into the the mall right after school ended, saying that both him and Kai would need to pick out clothes for the upcoming ball, which was tomorrow, actually. He huffed as he followed Baekhyun to yet another store. “Hi Miss, I’d like to try that on…” Baekhyun was pointing to a bright and elegant white suite, which stood out the most in the door. Not bad, Kai thought. Baekhyun was good at picking attire when it came to clothing. “Sure!” The lady at the counter smiled, showing her perfect white teeth as she handed the clothes to Baekhyun and showed them to a fitting room. “Here, you guys can go in this one. Or do you prefer separate rooms? I could give you a big one if you’d like to share?” “U-uh. Just the single room please.” Baekhyun replied, shooting Kai a ‘no way I’m changing with you’ look. “Sure,” the lady replied. Whatever. Kai rolled his eyes at Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, but could you let him try that on too?” Baekhyun pointed once again to another fine piece of clothing. It was a tuxedo. And it was perfect… charming, to be exact. It was black, with a rose in the little pocket of the tuxedo. Wow… Baekhyun is REALLY GOOD at this. “Ye-yeah, I’d like to try that o-out,” Kai stammered at the sight of the shining tuxedo. It was gorgeous. “Sure, here is YOUR fitting room,” the lady also smiled at Baekhyun’s good sense of taste in clothing. “Take your time, and if you need anything, I’ll be right outside!” Kai thanked her and walked into the changing room. I can’t wait to see Kyungsoo there, all dressed-up, he thought with a cheerful grin.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

“Okay, we’ll take these please!” Baekhyun handed the clothes to the lady at the counter. “Sure! Debit or Credit?” Baekhyun looked to Kai with pleading puppy-eyes. “Nini-ah, you can help me pay for these, right?” HAHAHA, I’m gonna make Kai pay and I know he can’t reject in front of the lady since he was my boyfriend. “So, would you like to pay for your little cute boyfriend today?” The lady at the counter gestured to Kai. Baekhyun watched victoriously as Kai pulled out his card unwillingly and gave it to the lady. Ha. “Thank you, and have a GREAT DAY!!!”

 

 

 

Kai glared at him as they walked out of the store. “Seriously Baekhyun??! That was so expensive!!! NOW I know why you just chose them randomly—CAUSE YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO PAY FOR THEM!!!” Baekhyun just laughed. He could not WAIT to see Chanyeol with his tuxedo on tomorrow at the masquerade ball!!!

 

 

 

 

The next ‘day-evening’

 

 

 

“Kai!!! Hurry up!! We’re gonna be late!” Baekhyun yelled from down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter