Valentine's Day

Look at Me... Please...???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

 

It was late at night, 11:45pm. Baekhyun was still in the kitchen. And doing what? Well, he was making chocolates for his one and only crush, Park Chanyeol. Valentine's Day was tomorrow, which was also the day Baekhyun would confess all his hidden feelings toward his childhood best friend. 

 

Smiling, he tasted the chocolate that he'd just made. Wow, this tastes better than i expected. I wonder what Chanyeol's reaction will be when he tries this! Baekhyun squeals on the inside. But what if he doesn't like me? Baekyun was worried. Worried that Chanyeol might no have the same feelings he had; worried that Chanyeol might hate him for liking him; worried that this might affect their friendship they had since they were little. Baekhyun cringed at the thought of he possible destruction of their 'best-friends' relationship. No, I must believe in myself and Chanyeol, everything will be ok, he thought. Baekhyun wraps up the chocolate and stuffs it in the fridge, All done! Now he just had to try not to mess up on his confession tomorrow. Thinking about how he should confess his feelings tomorrow, Baekhyun fell into the deepest slumber yet.

 

The next day...

 

Baekhyun walked nervously to school that day. He had stuffed his well-made chocolate in his backpack. The friendship bracelet that Chanyeol had made for him years ago tingled against his bag as he walked. Don't worry Baekhyun, just say what you've planned out last night and it'll be fine... Baekhyun continued his walk to school, murmuring over and over again the words he would say to Park Chanyeol in less than 5 minutes. S-so... We've been friends for a while, and I hope we can still be best friends even after this if you reject me, b-but, Park Chanyeol, I LIKE YOU! The words played over and over in his head.

 

As he approached the school, he headed directly to Chanyeol's locker, attempting to meet him there and give him the chocolate he'd made last night when - " --- so I was wondering if  would go out wth me." A deep but warm voice entered Baekhyun's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter