Six

Love Is So Hard [HIATUS]

~

 

YOUNGJAE POV

 

I walked along with Junhong and Jongup to their practice room as I don't planned to go home early today. At first, Junhong was surprised but didn't argue about it because he was too happy that finally I do something besides study. Something went wrong in my mind lately as I just can't stop myself from thinking about Daehyun. Sure we were friend now. But there are a few times, I could feel my heart raced everytime Daehyun became close to me. I shouldn't think about it. So, I decides to follow Junhong to take off of him from my mind.

"Hyung, do you want to learn dance?", Junhong ask before we entering the room. We are currently standing in front of the door.

"Me? Dance? I'm you know", I refused. I shook my head just thinking of that. 

"Well, that's why I'm asking if you want to learn. Jongup hyung is very good dancer", Junhong's praise making Jongup turned to shy.

"Junhong also good, hyung."

"Hmm.. no thanks. I'm coming here just to watch both of you. I don't think I have passion towards dance yet", I kindly refused again.

"Okay.. if you say so. But if you suddenly interest, just let us know hyung." Jongup said with a smile. I nodded. We entered the practice room together. I looked around with an 'aww' face. There are some people who were warming up their bodies or practicing some dance moves. 

"Oh, Junhong-ah! Who is the cutie beside you?", a handsome looking guy approached us with a flirt smile. I slowly hide behind Junhong who is taller than me as I'm not used if people suddenly checking me out like this guy do it now.

"This is my older brother, Youngjae hyung. Don't ever think to date him because you are disqualified completely," Junhong introduced me along with a warning towards the guy.

"Wow, my heart is hurt. It's okay, Junhong-ah. I won't mess with you but it's not hurt to try, hmm? Anyways, I'm Kim Myungsoo. How come I never see you before?" That guy held his hand out while locking his eyes on me. I grab a hem of Junhong's shirt. He looked at his back and saw an uncomfortable state of me.

"It's okay, hyung. This guy here is not so nice with the fact he is a playboy but still no harm. Even he is trying to do something to you, he will get smack down from your beloved brother here", Junhong reassured me with a smile. Of course what he said is true since he's learning taekwondo. Besides dancing, the most he loves is me! 

"Yoo Youngjae," I took his hands but got shock when he kissed my hands.

"Oww! Yah! It's hurt!", Myungsoo rubbed the back of his head after recieving a good smack from my little brother. I laughed.

"Didn't I told you before, hyung?"

"Yea, yea. His hand so smooth till I couldn't help it. You are such a proctective~" He stucked out his tongue. Junhong didn't want to lose as Myungsoo soon got a kick on his shin. He jumped around while soothing it to make the pain gone.

"Youngjae-ah, your brother is really brutal!" 

I laughed so hard seeing these two boys. "Enough, Junhong-ah. Just start your practice. I'll sit there, okay?" 

Then, they begin to start dancing according to the choreography. I watched in amusement as I never thought dancing is something that really interesting. I opened my mouth widely seeing Jongup does the B-boy dance. He is really a good dancer. 

After about an hour dancing, they stopped for a while to regain their breath. Junhong takes this break time to dance a little bit and asking Jongup to tell if he makes any mistakes. Then, I saw Myungsoo approached me. I looked down and pretend to busy with my thought.

"Hey, hi cutie." I bit my lower lip and smile a little as a reply.

"Do you have any boyfriend?", Myungsoo clearly try to flirt with me as he showed his charming smile.

"Ermm.. no. W-why?"

"Just asking. Then I have a chance to court you even I have to face that kid of yours"

"Eh? We are just knowing each other a little while ago. What makes you suddenly likes me?", I asked in a curiousity. 

"You are cute to resist. How come I'm not liking you?" he winked at me. My face then formed a blush as I looked down. I fiddled with my fingers. I actually don't know how to respond when all of sudden someone has just confess to me. 

"Why are you here anyways? Before this, I never saw you. If I know that Junhong has a cute brother like him, I would possibly impressed myself to him just to date you", Myungsoo still in a flirting mode. I laughed hearing him said that.

"I just wanna watch people dance and it's really fun. And I thought that if you likes someone, you need to impress yourself in front of her/him. It's first time I heard a different from you." 

"Do you even need to ask? Your brother will end up you being a forever single in your entire life. He is too protective. It's only a day I knew you, I got a real smack from him", Myungsoo pouted.

"But whatever. I will be a good lover to you, Youngjae", he continued. 

"I don't think I'll suit to you, Myungsoo. It's too soon if I said okay." I don't want to give him a hope. 

"It's okay. I'm willing to wait for you."

"Yah, yah. Stay away from my brother, you playboy!" Junhong's voice interrupt us with a hand on his hip from far. He shot a playful glare towards Myungsoo.

"I'm not doing anything. Don't worry too much, kid! And I'm still older than you, bunny!" Myungsoo said while rolling his eyes.

"Don't call me bunny! Even bunny is cute like me and Youngjae hyung."

Myungsoo and I burst into laughing when we heard Junhong's reply. His 4D mind only comes out whenever it is time.

"Hyung! How dare you laugh at me?!" Junhong comes near to us, especially to me. Without wasting time, I tried to run but Junhong was fast enough to catch me as he tickled my waist. Myungsoo didn't help me though as he watched us like some variety show.  I laughed hardly, ignoring the weird stare from other people.

"St--stop Junhong-ah! It's tic--tickled!" I said between my laugh. Junhong continued tickling me and finally stopped when Jongup comes to help me. I laid on the floor for a few minutes as I ran out of energy to get up. I pants heavily. 

"You get back later, Junhong-ah." I warned him as he pretend that he doesn't hear me. Then, they go back to practice about half an hour as I closed my eyes tiredly.

"Get up hyung. Let's go back home." Jongup poked and helped me up to a sitting position. Junhong and Myungsoo already gone to take a shower before going home. While waiting them, I laid my back again before closing my eyes. I'm about to sleep when Jongup shook my body to wake me up. I opened my eyes just to see that they are getting ready to leave. I was too lazy to stand up and pouted.

"Junhong-ah" I held both my hands out, looking at him with a puppy eyes. He make an 'itch' sound before turned his back while scrounching down. I smiled widely as I sit up and hop on his back. I wrapped my arms securely around his neck as he stand up carefully. He just can't say no because we were doing this since younger.

"You are heavy, hyung~", Junhong adjusted me as he gives his bag to Jongup who keep smiling seeing this. 

"You are liar, Junhong-ah. After all, this is my revenge to you." I replied and closing my eyes. I knows he is just lying. My weight is too light for men. He chuckled.

"Wow~ I wish I was Junhong so I got a hold on Youngjae like that." I heard Myungsoo's voice but choose to ignore him. I feel sleepy after laughing too much and making myself comfortable enough on Junhong. We then exit the room.

 

~

 


Here comes Daehyun's rival :)

Pleas give a lot of love for this story, arasseo? <3<3<3