One

Love Is So Hard [HIATUS]

~

 

RRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGG!!!

My body jolted out when suddenly the clock was ringing loudly. I place my hand on my chest trying to calm my heart. Jeez, I almost got a heart attack. The clock shut up when I turned it off. Looking at the watch showed 6 in the morning, I get up from my bed to go shower. I do everything that people usually does in the morning. Brushing my teeth, washing my face and shower of course.

I go out of my bathroom with a towel around my waist. Is not people can see right? After all, this is my bedroom. I dress up my school uniform and looking at the full-length mirror while tidying my tie. My face looking so pale even I am not sick. I smiled widely to make my day better.

Ah! I forget to introduce myself. Hehe. My name is Yoo Youngjae. I was in my senior year at TS High School. At the school, people know me as nerd because I always score every subject with flying colours. Actually, I am not nerd. It just study is my favourite thing to do beside playing games. I also know how to enjoy myself but who cares about what people saying, huh? I laughed with my thought. 

After satisfied with everything, I slung my bag over my shoulder before get out of my bedroom. I running down the stair with happy face and go to the dining room for a breakfast. There, my father sitting at the head of table while reading the newspaper. 

"Good morning, appa," I greet him and sit down on the chair.

"Good morning, dear," Mr Yoo replied with a smile. Then my mother comes out from the kitchen bringing a tray of food. I smiled at her.

"Good morning, my baby boy," Mrs Yoo greet. I pouted. 

"Mummy~ I am already a grown up boy not a baby anymore," I whined. My parents just laugh at my whining.

"Yes you are but you always become my forever baby in the world," she tease again. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever mummy. Anyways, good morning to you too," I kiss her cheek. She smile widely with my action. 

"Eat up. Appa will drive you and Junhong to school today," Mr Yoo interupt his wife and son moment. 

"You are not busy? I always can ask Hyunwoo hyung to drive me and Junhong."

"It's okay dear. Appa is not busy. It's not everyday Appa can do you know," Mr Yoo take a sip of his coffee. I nodded happily before eating my breakfast.

"Good moooorrrninnng, everybody!!," Junhong greet everyone before downing the stair while hopping. 

"Yoo Junhong be careful!" Mrs Yoo scold at him. Junhong showed a two fingers making a peace sign. Mrs Yoo just shook his head. Junhong take a seat beside me.

"Hey my little brother!" I kiss his cheek. He make a face while wiping his cheek. I laughed heartily. I know he doesn't like when I'm kissing his cheek. But I can't help because he's too cute to resist. Besides, it just my natural action because I'm doing that since we were younger. 

"Eww hyung. You always do that to me."

"Mummy, this is your real baby not me." I pointed at Junhong completely ignored his whine. My parents laughed when I said that. I smiled. Junhong rolled his eyes in annoyance. Then, we continued arguing about everything we can said. But mostly I am teasing him and he will whining to my mother.

"Okay enough boys. Eat your breakfast. Appa will prepare to the car,"  Mr Yoo smiled seeing his two sons like that. He just shook his head and making his way outside of house with his wife tailing behind him.

"I will seat in front!!" I took my bag with a mouth full of bread and running outside.

"Hyung! That's not fair!!"

 

~~~

 

Even in the car, I continued argue with Junhong because he say it is not fair just now. My father laughed because it's not like he can see his sons everyday as he was busy with his work at office. 

"Appa, is it you will pick us after school?" Junhong asked. Mr Yoo smiled apologized. Junhong and I quickly understood behind that smile.

"It's okay appa. We understood well. Don't worry because we are not disappointed," I smiled back at my father. Junhong nodded agreeing with me. 

"After all, I have my dance practice today. Hyung must be want to study all of the time without caring anyone,"

"Yah! Is not I am not caring okay! I just loves to study."

"Yea, whatever hyung." This kid. 

"Okay, okay. Don't argue my boys. Appa so sorry because I cannot pick up both of you. Is it really alright, boys?" Mr Yoo asked just to make sure his sons does not disappointed with him. We said okay in a loud voice before laughing.

Arriving to our school, we get off the car and waving to our father. He waved back and saying like 'Study well' before he drove his car. We then walked to our school. Not even a second, suddenly we heard the girls squealing and fangirling about someone. We look at our back to see who is it. A boy get off of his car while slunging his bag over his shoulder. He smiled a little towards his driver before turned to a poker face.

Who is that? We just shrugged and proceed to walk to our class. 

 

~

 

AUTHOR POV

 

During lunch time, Youngjae getting up in a line while waiting his turn to take his food. Junhong is already waiting on their usual table as he was in a different class from him. Finally, he get his food and walking towards his younger brother. Suddenly, someone has bumped on him causing his food fell on the floor. He shocked seeing the white uniform has being stained with a colour. He looked up to see a boy who just blinked at him. Youngjae gasped.

"I'm sorry. I'm so-- so sorry. I'm not looking where I go," Youngjae apologized. He dugged his back pocket and pull out some tissues. He try to clean the boy's shirt while muttering sorry nonstop. Everyone stopped eating to watch the boy who dare to touch their prince.

"It's-- it's okay. I-- I can clean by myself," the boy hold Youngjae's wrist to stop him. He feels embarassed when Youngjae touch his body even with a clothes on him. His ears already turning red.

"But it's not okay for me. I feel bad your shirt already stained by me," Youngjae continued his action.

"What's wrong, Daehyunie?," suddenly, a boy with black hair who Youngjae assumed the boy named Daehyun's friend asked as he makes his way with another friend tailing behind him. Daehyun looked up to face his friends.

"He-- he bumped on me and-- and stained my shirt," he told quietly. Youngjae still trying to clean Daehyun's shirt without caring the boy feels uncomfortable under his touch.

"Do you have any changing shirt?," Youngjae asked while looking up. Daehyun turned towards Youngjae as he took a time staring at Youngjae's face. Youngjae looked everywhere when he feels Daeyun's gaze looks quite attractive. He scratched his hair silently.

"Hello kid? Do you hear me?," he furrowed his eyebrow when he noticed that Daehyun is staring at him too long until he feel uncomfortable.

"Huh?," Daehyun snapped out from his staring. He flustered.

"I am asking if you have any changing shirt. Do you? If not, you can borrow mine," he repeats his question. Daehyun was thinking if he has but unfortunately he just remember that there is none in his locker. Usually he brought a spare clothes in case anything happen. So he guess today is just his bad day. He shook his head saying he doesn't have any.

"Follow me," Youngjae then took a hold of Daehyun's wrist before go out of the cafeteria. Daehyun shocked with the boy's boldness. Everyone gasped seeing the boy doesn't care that the one his holding hands is the boy that very famous in their school and prince for everyone. Daehyun stared at their hands as he followed the boy quietly. Then, they arrived at Youngjae's locker. He take out a clean uniform.

"Here and give me your shirt so I can wash it for you," he held out his shirt for Daehyun to take it.

"No-- no, it's okay. I-- I can wash it by myself. No need to worry about it," Daehyun scold himself for stuttering. Can you blame him? He just not used to talk with people who he is not close, especially when it comes to a stranger.

"Are you sure? But it's my fault, Mr Famous," Youngjae raised his single eyebrow. Daehyun flustered with the nickname that the boy called him. So, he knows I am famous.

"Yes, I'm sure. And thank you for the shirt. I will give it back to you later," Daehyun said in smooth voice. The boy in front of him seems thinking a little as he scrunched his nose. 

He's cute. Daehyun smiled a little looking at the boy before he put a poker face when the boy looked at him.

"Okay if you say so. Then I had nothing to against. But don't blame me if you don't want me to wash it," the blonde hair boy warned him. Daehyun nodded. He turned to walk to the bathroom for changing his uniform

"Wait!" 

Daehyun stopped his walking and look at the boy. Youngjae smiled awkwardly. He want to say sorry again but when Daehyun's gaze on him, he couldn't bring himself to say it. He just shook his head and walk away from Daehyun without saying anything. 

 

~

 


Here the first chapter! :)