Three

Love Is So Hard [HIATUS]

~

 

After about 15 minutes for riding, finally Daehyun stopped his bike in front of Youngjae's house. Youngjae had forcefully tell him his house's address during the red light. Youngjae wouldn't want to be left on the road so he has no choice. This guy really getting my nerves. He think he can do anything, huh? Youngjae pulled off the helmet of his head as he combed his messy hair. He handed the helmet that his wear to Daehyun as Daehyun take it back. He opened up the front helmet and looked at the blonde boy.

"Th--thank you, Mr Fam--"

"I won't accept your thank if you keep calling me with that nickname, Youngjae." Daehyun felt really annoyed. Youngjae make a face.

"Yea, whatever." He then proceed to walk towards his house's gate before stopping halfway. He turned back to Daehyun.

"How do you know my name?"

Youngjae could tell that Daehyun was smirked behind the helmet. He snickered.

"I have my way, Mr Chubby."

"Yah! How dare you call me that! I'm not chubby!"

"For me, you are. Those belly looks fat." Daehyun can feel it when Youngjae had to hold his waist during the ride.

Youngjae completely loss at word when Daehyun said that. He actually feel embarassed. He knows Daehyun feel it during ride but it's not that he want to hold that boy's waist. Daehyun was speeding very fast till he thought he will fly.

"Anyways, it's fine. Go in and rest, Mr Chubby" With that, Daehyun left him. He sighed in annoyance.

"Yah!! I make sure you pay back later!!!", Youngjae kick the air angrily.

 

~

 

A few weeks passed in a smooth as Youngjae felt happy he didn't bumped on with the school prince anymore. Youngjae doesn't care about him. He just continued his life like usual even sometimes there are some people throwed him a glare when he passed them. But being a Youngjae who doesn't care anyone beside his family, he completely ignored the attention. 

Youngjae went out of his classroom after the bell rang showing it was a lunch time. He goes to the cafeteria and took his food. He then walked to his little brother who already waiting him at the table. The girls whispered and squealing when seeing their prince entered the cafeteria with both of his friends. Daehyun instantly locked his gaze towards the blonde that had make his past day seems crazy. 

"Oppa, do you want to go out with me after school?"

Daehyun looked at the girl in front of him. It's Soyoung, the queenka of the school. She always tried to ask Daehyun for going out with her but never succeed. Daehyun didn't like a bit about Soyoung because she loves to bother him anytime she gets.

"No. It's forever BIG no." Daehyun said harshly. He purposely hit her shoulder while walking passed her. Himchan and Yongguk looked at the girl with a snickered face.

"Don't ever think to date him, . He's taken." Himchan smiled make Soyoung feels annoyed.

"What?" she clenched her teeth while glaring at Himchan

"You knows who is it later." Then, he and Yongguk followed Daehyun towards their usual table. But they saw Daehyun turned to a certain blonde boy's table. Youngjae completely surprised when Daehyun take a seat in front of him beside Junhong. He even chocked on his food. 

"What are you doing here, punk?!" Youngjae yelled after taking a sip of his drink and regained his breath. His yell causing everyone to turn their attention towards their prince. Youngjae squirmed on his seat when the girls shot him a glare.

"We are eating here today and now on." Yongguk sit beside Youngjae on his right and followed by Himchan on his left. Youngjae gasped.

"What? No! You can't!"

"Hyung, care to introduce to me who are they?" Junhong raised his eyebrow in a confusion with the sudden trio.

"They are no--"

"I am Bang Yongguk. This is Kim Himchan and the kid beside you is Jung Daehyun, the school prince." Yongguk cut Youngjae's word by introducing them towards the blue hair boy. Daehyun already munching his food without caring anyone. Food comes first, he thought. Junhong looked beside him with a weird stare. Why would the school prince suddenly want to eat with them? Is it because Youngjae bumped on him that day?

"Why would make three of you want to sit with us?", Jongup ask what in Junhong's mind. He knows that Junhong and Youngjae uncomfortable with the girls' attention towards them. After all, Youngjae is the type that not having any friend which make Junhong's protectiveness immediately . He loves his brother too much that he doesn't want any stranger comes near Youngjae.

"Because Daehyunie sit here", Himchan said casually.

Youngjae let out an angry sigh. My life will ruin. He doesn't want to involved anything related with Daehyun. The past weeks, he constantly get a glare from Daehyun's fans as someone has spread a picture of him riding on Daehyun's bike. He instantly regret for bumping on the famous boy and meet up that day. He puffed his cheek before standing up, wishing to go to his class.

"Yoo Youngjae. Sit" an icy voice making his stop. The voice sends a shiver to whole his body as he turned around just to see an intense gaze from Daehyun. Himchan could not help but smirked with Daehyun's action. He knows something will going on between the boys. Daehyun is not the type will eating with random people unless  the people is closer to him. Everyone was gasped hearing the order from Daehyun.

"W--why? I-- I'm done eating." Youngjae stuttered his word.

"Hyung, you bare touch your food. You will get gastric later and I won't make that happen", Junhong scolds his brother. It's not he want to agree with Daehyun but it's true Youngjae will get sick if he doesn't get proper meal. Youngjae was cursed Junhong silently in his mind. He glared at his little brother making a face I-don't-want-to-be-here-with-that-guy but Junhong just ignored. 

"Yea, hyung. I'm sure you don't want to sad your little brother here", Jongup agreed. 

"Listen to your brother, Youngjae. I'm also sure someone will worry if you are sick", Himchan said while smirking at Daehyun. However, Daehyun still keep his gaze on the blonde boy. Youngjae rolled his eyes as he then sit back between Himchan and Yongguk. Daehyun secretly smiled without anyone notice it.

"What's your name, kid? I thought you are Youngjae's friend but it turned out you are his dongsaeng", Yongguk asked curiously. He looked between Youngjae and Junhong to find any similarity on their face and it does. Both of them really cute and has a pale skin.

"Yoo Junhong. This is my friend, Jongup." Junhong introduced both of them while looking at Daehyun weirdly. He doesn't like Daehyun's gaze on Youngjae just now. He could not help but think that Daehyun is trying to make a move on his brother and he doesn't want that happen though.

"Both of you are really cute", Himchan squealed as he pinched their cheeks. Jongup and Junhong tried to take off Himchan's hand on them before Yongguk helped. They rubbed their poor cheeks that have turned to red. Their moment was interrupted when a girl comes near to their table, practically go to Daehyun of course.

"Oppa! This is for you." The girl held out a chocolate wrapped with a ribbon on it to Daehyun. Daehyun doesn't looked up as he immersed himself on food. Yongguk and Himchan knew well enough that Daehyun doesn't like being disturb when he was eating.

"Yah punk! She give you that", Youngjae's voice make Daehyun looked at him instantly. He can't help but react to the blonde boy's voice. Youngjae seems making him attached towards the boy. He then saw the chocolate that being held out for him to take. The girl was waiting patiently with a shy smile.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept it"

"But oppa--"

"You are meanie towards girl" Youngjae commented while scooping his rice. Daehyun watched Youngjae as he glared. 

"Why don't you just take it?", Daehyun ask, still in his icy voice but it seems doesn't effect Youngjae like just now.

"Are you dumb or what? She clearly give it to you not me." 

Everyone once again gasped when they heard Youngjae called Daehyun, dumb. Junhong laughed at his brother's answer while slapping on table. While the others secretly smiled. They think Youngjae's boldness was funny to call school prince like that. It's a lie if Daehyun say that he's not shock because Youngjae dare to call him dumb, but for everyone here, Daehyun seems doesn't show any reaction. He just keep his poker face. He looked at the girl and accepting the chocolate. The girl was squealing while going back to her friends who were watching from far.

"Here." Daehyun put the chocolate in front of Youngjae and continued his eating.

"Yah why are you giving to me? It's yours, Mr Famous." Youngjae give it back to Daehyun.

"I told you my name is Daehyun. Don't call me that again", Daehyun now completely annoyed. Youngjae watched him with amuse face.

"Do I look care, Mr Fa---" Youngjae's word was cut when Daehyun leaned forward to him until their face an inch. Everyone was shocked.

"Do you want me to kiss that sweet lip of yours, Mr Chubby?", Daehyun rose a single brow as he stared at Youngjae's beautiful eyes. Youngjae was blinking his eyes rapidly while trying to get his mind state. He swears that his heart was beating crazily with the closeness. He took a glance at Daehyun's plump lip as he found his voice.

"Can-- can you mo--move back a-- a little bit?" 

Daehyun smirked showing his crescent eyes that were really attractive for Youngjae. Daehyun sit back on his chair and began eating again. Youngjae's mind still not in his right state. Junhong clear his throat. They turned attention toward the maknae.

"By the way, don't do that to my brother unless you want to date him. And for that, you still need my approval", he tried to make it clear to Daehyun. 

Then, they were continued fulling their belly before the bell rang.

 

~

 

YOUNGJAE POV

 

I was studying in my room after getting shower and dinner. I was thinking about some formula in order to answer the math question. As I wrote the answer, I took a glance at the chocolate which just happen I put it on my study table. Then, my thought went to Daehyun. I don't know why I accepting the chocolate from Daehyun but with the constant arguing from Himchan, I just place it inside mypocket.

"Yah! Stay away from me, Mr Famous! Your fans look like want to eat me with their glare. As if I want to date you! Huh!" I took my revenge to talk on the innocent chocolate as I imagined it is Daehyun.

Truthfully, I admit that Daehyun was really handsome. His eyes are quite attractive when he smirked. His hair was styled up making him looks stunning and hot. No wonder he was popular. I knew that there is someone who really popular in our school but never took it serious. All I care is my study whenever I comes to the school. All the gossips around me, I just took it lightly. However, that someone is turned out to be Daehyun, the guy he was bumped on. He noticed it as the students pay an attention when he accidentally stained Daehyun's shirt. Usually the students doesn't care but that day, they care a lot. So, it went through my mind that this is the popular boy who they talked about. Then, I blushed when remembering the closeness between me and Daehyun today.

"Do you want me to kiss that sweet lip of yours, Mr Chubby?" 

I brought my finger to my lip. My heart was beating once again as I place my hand on my chest. I'm fanning myself as I suddenly feel the room is getting hot. I never felt like this before but Daehyun success making me to feel it. I shook my thought of Daehyun.

What the hell I'm thinking?!! 

I closed my books after looking that a bit if there is any question left. I make my way towards my fluffy bed and take a bear about size of me into my arms as I cuddled to it. I yawned and turn off the lamp beside my bed. Today is really a tiring day. I let myself dozed off to sleep while dreaming of Daehyun.

 

~