Twelve

Love Is So Hard [HIATUS]

DOUBLE UPDATE!! :)


 

YOUNGJAE POV

                            

I was in a mini market with Junhong after my mother asking us to go the grocery shop because she has nothing to cook. Knowing my mother, she loves to cook by herself instead of having a maid. For her, it doesn’t same with mother’s cooking. She wanted to give her best as a mother towards her son even she was busy.

“Hyung, why Daehyun hyung seems angry with Woohyun? They know each other right?”, Junhong asked while following Youngjae here and there with a trolley. He just become Youngjae’s accompany because of their mother and of course, he wouldn’t let Youngjae go alone. It was a night though. Everything can happens.

“Don’t know. Daehyun doesn’t want to talk about.”

“Why? I thought he takes you because he would say like stay away from Woohyun or don’t be closer to him and so on. He likes you, right?”, Junhong said sarcastically.

“What a joke, Junhong-ah. Stop talking as if you know his heart.”

“Hyung, what if I said true? Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung  also said the same. They say Daehyun hyung likes you but he just don’t know how to express it to you. Mummy also keeps asking me if Daehyun hyung is your boyfriend.”

“Nonsense, Junhong-ah. I don’t feel like that. Seriously”, I pretend to look at different vegetables.

“Whatever, hyung. But don’t fall too much. I don’t want you to be hurt. And, I also don’t like you with that Woohyun guy.”

“Yeah, yeah, my brother. Instead of talking, let’s find the other thing. Mummy will get mad if we coming late”, I was lazy to argue.

After everything was settle, we went out of the shop with a full bag of grocery thing. We choose to walk to our house while talking random topic. Suddenly, a group of men were approaching us with a smirk. My heart was racing up as I looked at them confusedly.

“Kids, where you want to go? I’m here willingly to send both of you.” One of the guy try to touch me but Junhong quickly put me behind his back as he sense what happens.

“What do you want?”, Junhong ask bravely. They laughed.

“What do we want, huh? Doesn’t you think that your friend is cute? Even you too”, He said as he try once again to touch me. I was scared and silently prayed someone to come. It is a bad luck as the hallway seems empty and the light also doesn’t help much.

“I don’t think so.”

“Junhong-ah, I’m scared.” I grab his arm tightly from behind.

“Hyung, when I said run, you run okay?”, Junhong said quietly. I shook my head, refusing his idea. Even I knew he has taekwondo, but I couldn’t risk his life with these men.

“Hyung, listen to me”, Junhong gritted his teeth.

“Hey, hey. No need to be scare. I just want to play with you, kids. Just a moment.” The guy said before laughing with his fellow friends. I counted them about five guys.

“Hahaha so funny. You guys are boring, huh? I don’t think it will be good playing with all of you”, Junhong talked playfully.

“Woah. I like this kid. So brave” The boss clapped his hand before pushing Junhong to aside without warning. I was surprised. His friends immediately went to Junhong as Junhong tried to fight with them.

“Shall we play then, hmm?”, The boss smirked while pulling ofF his belt out of his pant. Without noticing, I already takes a step behind.

“Hyung, run!!”, Junhong shouts makes me snapped out. Before I could run, he was fast enough to grab my shirt from behind. I pushed him but he quickly hold both of my hand.

“Yah, don’t play hard to get. You will feel good after this.”

“Let me go!!” I was trying to release my hand but he was too strong. He laughed seeing my reaction as for him, I was fun. He leaned forward to kiss my lip.

“Please, let me go!” I shouted as I cried. I was too scared to face it.

“Don’t ever think!” Junhong punched him on his face. His friends doesn’t let it go as they further to kick Junhong on his stomach. Junhong couldn’t help but falls to the ground. They takes this chance to beat him up.

“Junhong!”

“Finish that boy!” The boss wiped his lip as he pursued to me back.

“Just a moment, kid. Let me release myself, hmm?”, He chuckled darkly and tried to remove my clothes. I struggled to stop him but fall on the ground. The leader immediately hovering me. His hand was tugging on my pant as I grabbed his hand before he could ping it.

“Please. Someone help!! Help!”, I was cried shameless.

“Shh! Don’t scream. It will be over, dear”, He put both of my hand near to my head as he kissed my neck ually. My crying becomes louder.

“Junhong! Daehyun! Help!”, I tried to fight by kicking him but he purposely put his weight on my leg making me hard to move.

“Daehyun! Help me! Helpp—“ Suddenly, the leader was being kicked off from me. I immediately get up and moves farther than him.

“Are you okay?” I heard a familiar voice asking me.

“Daehyun!”, I hugged him.

“Yah, who are you?”, The leader approached us as Daehyun released the hug. He gives a best punched on the leader’s face and flying his body before kicking the boss. His friends then comes towards them when they noticed there is someone other than Junhong.

“Are you okay, hyung?”, Junhong asked as he comes to me. He immediately hugged me as he knews that I was in a shock.

This time, Daehyun was facing five guys alone as Junhong tried to calm myself. I watched him kicking and punching them without mercy and looks like he knows martial art much better than Junhong. Without his notice, one of the guy beats him with a metal on his shoulder. Daehyun groaned in pain as he spunned and gives a side kick towards the guy.

“Daehyun!” I shouts as I want to go to him. Junhong quickly hold me before he went to help Daehyun. About 10 minutes later, those guys were tired as they flew away. All of them was beaten harshly.

“You okay?”, Daehyun and Junhong approached me after finishing them. I was still crying as Daehyun hugged me. He patted my back, trying to calm me down.

“I am scared.” I hides my face on his chest as I hugged him back tightly.

“It’s okay. I’m here, right? I’m here.”

“He doesn’t hurt you?” Daehyun asked. I shook my head as I doesn’t want remember anything happens just now.

“It’s okay. You are safe. Junhong is safe. We are going home, okay?”, He persuades me and get me up.

 

~

 

NO ONE POV

 

As soon as they came home, Mrs Yoo immediately welcoming them but was shocked as she saw her eldest son’s puffy eyes. She took him in her embrace that makes Youngjae burst into crying once again.

“What happened, Junhong-ah? Daehyun?”, She asked worriedly.

“I told you later, mummy. Please bring hyung to his room. He needs a rest”, Junhong replied. She doesn’t want to argue as she agreed. Youngjae seems tired.

“Let’s go, honey. Shh.. mummy is here”, Mrs Yoo brings Youngjae to his room at upstair. Daehyun just watched them with a hope that Youngjae will be fine.

“Hyung, thank you. I don’t know what will happen if you doesn’t come. I failed to protect Youngjae hyung”, Junhong thanked him sincerely. He felt bad as he couldn’t protect Youngjae well enough.

“No, it’s okay. You’ve done a good job, Junhong. At least you tried to protect him, right? What if you don’t fight them? Youngjae will become a victim. Don’t feel bad okay?”, Daehyun tried to encourage Junhong. He patted Junhong’s shoulder.

“But still I’m not protecting him well. If I coul—“

“Hey. Don’t say like that. Trust me. Youngjae will be thankful to you. You saved him too. I’m just helping”, Daehyun cut his word.

“Okay. Anyways, thank you hyung. Thank you for your helping.” Junhong hugged his brother’s savior. Now, he decided to put a trust on Daehyun and try to get closer to this cold prince.

“Not a big deal. My job too. I go home first. Please take care of Youngjae”, Daehyun said as he takes a last look to the upstair. Junhong send Daehyun to the gate and bidding a goodnight to the older. Daehyun raised his left hand before he drove his car from the house.

 

~

 

DAEHYUN POV

 

I arrived at my house around 11pm and fortunately this night my parents are not there. They are having a company’s dinner and I kindly refused to go when my mother asked me. I sit on my bed slowly and try to remove my jacket. I groaned in a pain and touched my injured shoulder and stomach. I was endured it when Youngjae and Junhong hugged me just now.

I go to my full-length mirror and lift a bit my singlet enough to see a bruise on my stomach.

“Aishh, those guys really”, I hissed silently when remembering one of the guy had gave me a good punch on it. Then, I made my way towards my bathroom to get ready for a sleep.

After showering, I went to my bed and checking on my phone first if any messages are there.

Daehyunie, thank you. –Youngjae-

I smiled while reading a simple messages from Youngjae. I likes to hear him caling me as Daehyunie instead of Daehyun-ah. Then, I send him my reply.

Not a big deal. Sleep and take a rest, k? –Daehyun-

I waited his reply but about five minutes later, I assumed that he already goes to sleep. I looked at my wallpaper which is showing the picture of Youngjae. I am like a stalker when snapping his picture secretly.  I was wondering if he is okay now. Actually, I was just passing by that mini market before I could heard someone was shouting for help. I didn’t think twice but just want to help because I learned martial art not for nothing. As soon I was there, I was surprised to see Junhong was beaten and completely mad when seeing the boss tried to Youngjae.

“Youngjae-ah. From now, I will protect you. You are safe with me”, I talked while caressing his face. I turned to my side carefully. I feel very tired and sleepy after fight with those guys.

“Goodnight, Jae.”

 

~
 


I can't wait for BAP comeback!!! XD

Let's support them!