My Fault

Beautiful Liar

Leo's P.O.V.

Following that day, I had to concentrate on VIXX LR. I continued my relation ship with my mistress, well I guess she wasn't my mistress anymore. How could I mean nothing to her? I don't even feel guilty anymore, why should I? Our relation ship was meaningless to her. I was meaningless to her.

At least i tried to believe that, I kept trying to make up reasons and excuses inside my mind. Why would she say that? Was she lying? Why would she be lying? Our VIXX LR title track fueled my suspicions. Letting someone you love go by telling them a lie so they hopefully can be happy? It can't be? But I did just find out that she worked on a lot of our other songs, Hyde, Error, Eternity...etc. Maybe she worked on this one? No, why would she lie if she wanted me to be happy? It didn't make sense. None of it did.

I stopped thinking that it was all a lie when the ceremony for Jang Mi's and Dong Hae's engagement took place. they decided to wait for Dong Hae to return from military serice before tying the knot. I should be there with her, not him. How could ever of this happen? How can it be so different from the futue I had imagined for us?

Then I realized, I had imagined a future for us. I remember it now, it was the night of her birthday and I lie there beside her in bed just watching her sleep. I started to think, "Hmmm, what would she look like on her wedding day? Beautiful. How would our children look? Children. " I've always wanted kids, but the idea of Jang Mi being the mother to my kids, carrying my child someday changed the idea completely for me. it wasn't something I wanted anymore, it something I needed. I felt like no other woman could ever give me what I wanted, only her. Only our child would matter, would be enough.

My train of thought was disrupted when someone scurried into the practice room I was using. It was Dong Hae. "There's something you need to know."

And that day, I knew, everything happened, is happening, and will happen, good or bad, because of me. It's all my fault.