Shattered

Beautiful Liar

Leo's P.O.V.

"Leo." I looked up to find Dong Hae hyung looking at me from the practice room entrance. "There's something you need to know."

I freaked out

"She's..what?! Pregnant?!"

Dong Hae sighed and said firmly, "Yeah. She didn't want you to know. She didn't want you to feel guilty and responsible. She wanted you to be happy. She doesn't love me, she loves you. She lied so you could be happy..."

"How does this ring a bell?"

"Beautiful Liar."

He was right, what he just said sounded so similar to the Beautiful Liar desription that came with the song from the writer. "Wait, did she write that song?"

"Who else could write a song with such pure emotions. She hoped one day you would realize that she loved you so much and just wanted you to be happy. She wanted you to realize when it was too late, after she was gone and married to someone else for good. She was a little selfish but she needed to protect you and her child."

"Child.. why are telling me this?" Yeah, like was he trying to rub it in my face that he's going to be a father.

"Do you seriously think I would be here right now if I was the father? You were her first and her only. There's been no one before you and I doubt there would be anyone after you. We sleep in separate rooms. I love her but she loves you. I can't take your child from you. It isn't right. She picked me because she knew I would leave soon for military service so she wouldn't have to keep putting up an act. Leo, as your hyung and sunbae, I am going to tell you the one thing both you and her still don't understand. You will never love anyone as much as you love her and she won't love anyone as much as she loves you. For you both to be happy and safe, you have to be together. You have to be with each other, fate and destiny won't have it any other way."

"Where is she right now?"

"She should be here any second. She was trying to stop me from telling you."

My mind went blank. I knew she wouldn't hurt me like that. I have to apologize, I have to give her everything. I have to protect for the rest of our lives. I was trying to think of a grand gesture to win her back and get her to trust that I would be unconditionally happy with her but then Hyuk and Hongbin rushed in the practice room.

"Hyung!! Jang Mi noona! Jang Mi noona!"

"What?!" Me and Dong Hae step towards them as they take their breathe to continue.

"She's hurt. She fell down the stairs. We found her at the bottom and Ravi, Ken, and N are with her right now. They're putting her into the ambulance."

Dong Hae rushed out while calling Nicholas.

Hyuk and Hongbin watch him leave and turn back towards me and said, "Hyung, there's soemthing else. There was a lot of blood. She hit her head and..."

They looked at each other and hesitantly said, "There was a large blood pool down by her legs..."

I collapse. I just found out about our child, it couldn't be loss yet. After a few minutes, I stood up and I rushed to the hospital.

When we got there, Ken and N were covered in blood so the managers rushed them off to get changed before reporters saw. They tried to refuse but then Nicholas came and told them it was okay.

Erin arrived and looked at me and I have never seen so much hate directed at me before. He charged for me but Nicholas stopped him and whispered, "She needs us to be calm right now.When she wakes up, she'll need him."

He growled almost and backed off.

"Hyung, there's one more thing you should know." Ravi said as he tugged at my arm.

I looked at him and he began, "When we got there... Jang Mi was tumbling down the stairs and... "she" was at the top smirking down at Jang Mi's body."

"She?" I questioned.

"You know. Your girlfriend. The one we all hate."

No. This can't be because of me. Jang Mi can't be fighting for her life and our child's right now because of my mistake. Hasn't this mistake of mine cost her enough? Hasn't it hurt her enough?

Right then the doctor came out. "Who's the patient's family?"

"We're her brothers." Nicholas and in step forward. "How is she?"

"She lost a lot of blood but we were able to stabilize her."

"What about her child?"

"I'm sorry. We had to stabilize her and focus on saving the mother's life. When she arived at the hospital, there was no heart beat. We're terribly sorry."

I collapsed. My child was dead even before I got to know it existed.

"This is his fault.!" Erin said charging at me again.

"Stop, stay calm. For her." Nicholas stopped him again. "Dong Hae, come with us. You could help being there when she wakes up."

He looked at me and followed after her brothers.

I sat there on the floor with my memebers around me and all I could think was that this was all my fault. Everything in my life just shattered.