Her Lies

Beautiful Liar

Leo's P.O.V.

"Let's break up." I don't think I'll ever forget those words. I skipped out on some schedules and even caused for the company to have to postpone the sub-unit VIXX LR. Jang Mi quit. No one has heard from her since and it's already been two weeks.

We finally heard news from her when Hongbin, N, Ken, Hyuk, and Ravi all got an invitation in the mail. It was a wedding invitation.

Emma Valois and Dong Hae Lee

Come and celebrate the joyous wedding of Valois Entertainment's Park Jang Mi and SM's Lee Dong Hae.

I couldn't believe it. It can't be MY Jang Mi. I knew Jellyfish belonged to VE but there has never been direct contact between the companies. Why didn't I get an invite? What was going on?

I rushed off to ask the CEO what was happening and he droe me over to VE where everything I had believed in was destroyed.

There Jang Mi was, sitting with Suju's Dong Hae. When we approached, they stood up and introduced themselves with Jang Mi saying, "Hello, my name is Emma Valois."

"No, you're Lee Jang Mi. My girlfriend. "I said back.

"I'm sorry Leo, but you were just a fling. A really long fling to pass the time while I waited for Dong Hae. Our relationship meant nothing to me. Why do you think I took your cheating so lightly. Breaking up with you was an easy decision now that Dong Hae is back." She said coldy but in her peppy tone. She finished with her signature smile.

"No, that can't be. You love me and I love you. Three years, you can't say it meant nothing."

She giggled, "You were just a pasttime and I was just a fligh since you ended up cheating on me anyways."

"No. Come with me now. We're going home." I grabbed her wrist, she resisted.

"Dong Hae is my home. I'm going to marry him in two weeks and together, we're going to manage Valois Corporation." She said as she tugged her arm back.

"What do you mean manage? You're just an intern at Jellyfish."

"Haven't you caught on?" and she band to introduce herself again, "Hello, my name is Emma Valois, CEO of Valois Entertainment and Chariman of Valois Corp."

"How can that be?" I was utterly confused.

"I lied about who I was. I wanted to have fun and enjoy life without people kissing up to me for stuff. You were just part of the fun." She smiled again.

"So we were a lie. Everything?" I started to get teary eyed.

"Yup. Every kiss, hug, peck, snuggle, and "I love you" was fake. They were part of a game to me almost." She continued to smile.

"How?..No. This doesn't make sense."

"I think it's time you leave. I don't want you vbes around near my wedding day. Goodbye Jung Taek Woon." She smiled and waved goodbye.

I was so broken. How could she destroy my heart like this. Lies. Everything? No. but yes. I was destroyed that day when she told me her lies.