Noticeable

Beautiful Liar

Leo's P.O.V.

 

I thought she was just an intern. Thinking back, I first met her when she called my name to enter the audition room for Jellyfish Entertainment. Her smile... it was bright and put my nerves at ease. I still remember the words she said to me that gave me the strength and confidence for the audition, "Sing from your heart, you'll make it for sure."

She was right, I did make it. I was officially a trainee on my way to becoming an idol.

On my first day at the company, I was introduced to other trainees and to our management team within the company... and there she was again, this intern. She always stuck around the latest and was always there before us. She always smiled, laughed, and brought us food.All the trainees loved her, they were drawn to her.

At first, I ignored her. Being an idol was more important to me. All I could ever think was PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTiCE! I never took breaks with the other boys, I never stop, not even for food. Until one day, all the boys had left for the night but I wanted to keep going so I did. At about 3am, I called it a night and as I cleaned up, I noticed this figure in the back corner of the room.

It was her... This was the night I started to notice her.

Why was she still here? She must be exhausted. I actually felt guilty for having stayed up so late. i felt my heart ache a moment. That's when i realize how much she is actually supporting the trainees' dreams. She goes above and beyond for us... for me.

Her head was slumped over her right shoulder. And her hair draped perfectly down her face. I sighed and kind of... smiled. I walked over to her and gently moved her hair out of her face. I sat down next to her and move her body so that her head was resting on my lap. And like this, I fell asleep admiring her face and the beauty she emitted even in her sleep.

~~~~The next morning~~~~

I felt a tickle on my nose only to wake up to the sound of her giggling.

"Oppa"

I opened my eyes. There she was... smiling. How could someone be so beautiful when they just wake up?

"The boys will be here soon, you should wash up."

I wasn't much of a talker and she knew that so she just got up and grabbed a brush out her bag to brush her hair. I got up and went to the bathroom with my bag.

When I got back, she had set up breakfast for all the boys. I watched her every move. They seemed flawless.

As the boys enter and sat down to eat, I stood by the door looking at her and not realizing that I had been staring at her to the point where the other boys began to notice. And it got more random for them because I actually sat down to eat today. I was more confused than anyone. Why can't I stop staring?

Thinking back, that was when it started. The day Jang Mi, my everything, became noticeable to me.