Only Him

Beautiful Liar

Jang Mi's P.O.V.

My entire life, people have befriended me, dated me, and broke me all because of who I was.

Ever heard of Valois Entertainment, the largest entertainment company in the whole world? Based in Seoul, VE is the mastermind behind other major Korean music companies, SM, YG, Woolliment, FnC, Jellyfish, Star Empire.. you name it.

And who am I to Valois Entertainment? Well, I'm the reason why all of it exist. VE was gifted to me because I took an interest in the Korean culture and life style. VE belongs to the greater Valois Corporation, the largest company in the whole world and owned by none other than the Valois family. Me? I'm Emma Valois, my brothers, Nicholas and Erin, built this empire in hopes of one day letting me take over.

But they never realized how much my wealth and position would affect my relationships. They kept me sheltered for most of my life but I wanted more...

I wanted to love someone, anyone and have them love me for me, only me. So my brothers let me jump around the companies as an intern to make my life easier. That's when I met him. From the roof of the Jellyfish building, I saw him enter the building, there was something that drew me to him. As I walked him into the audition room, I knew he was nervous and gave him so words of encouragement. Later on I found out that he made it and asked to be assigned to his team.

I watched all my trainees, but mostly him. I was drawn to his determination and his ability. He's one of the best I've ever heard, and that comes from someone who has debuted groups like Suju, SNSD, Infinite, and SHINee.

Slowly I found myself falling for his silence, while yearning for his voice. Slowly, I no longer wanted someone's or anyone's true love, I wanted only him.