Addiction

Beautiful Liar

Leo's P.O.V.

Jang Mi is my life. So when I made the biggest mistake of my life, even looking at her broke my heart. I couldn't come to terms with what I had done. I couldn't change it either but all I could do now was protect Jang Mi from it.

I wish I could freeze her birthday, that day or even just that night. I want to be happy with her in my arms like that for forever, but I had an addiction, one that would kill her if she ever found out.

I met someone while filming the MV for Blossom Tear. She was pretty but nothing compared to Jang Mi. But still I was attracted to her and that alone made me feel so dirty. I avoided her as much as possible but I still had to act in lovey dovey scenes with her and that made it clear to her that I was interested, but I wasn't. Was I? She invited me to dinner one night and the next thing I know, we're in a hotel room and... I screwed up. The morning I woke up and saw the person in my arms was not Jang Mi, my heart burst.

I left as quickly as I could and went home to Jang Mi. She was still sleeping and I just collapsed on the floor by our bed and watched her sleep. How could I? Do I tell her? No. I can't risk losing her. It just can never happen again...

 But it did. I don't understand how. It became a habit for months. I could feel it making me distant with Jang Mi. I felt so dirty I didn't want her to touch me and tarnish herself. But on her birthday, I had to. I had to remind her that I loved her and that she was my everything. I couldn't control myself. I missed her kisses and her hugs and her body and her.

But why? Why couldn't I stop the one thing that would take Jang Mi from me? Why couldn't I kick this bad addiction?

.