Proof

Beautiful Liar

Jang Mi's P.O.V.

"Pregnant?!" I scream at the doctor.

"Yes, two months." He smiled at me. I smiled back as I looked at the sonogram photo.

Our baby... was inside me. Our baby.

I thanked the doctor and rushed off to tell Leo everything. I was ready to tell him who I really was and that we were going to be parents. He was practicing for his KCON performance. I ran into the Jellyfish building and up to VIXX's practice room. What I saw changed everything forever.

Leo was kissing some girl... wait it was the girl from the Blossom Tear MV. It wasn't just a kiss, his shirt was off and she only had her bra on. 

I got one word out shakily, "Op-p-a?"

He looked up and I just ran. I heard him call to me.

I stop to breathe and I felt his arms around my arms and chest. I pushed him off and I just fell to the ground. Then she came out of the room and locked arms with Leo who was motionless.

She spoke, "Oppa, who is she? A friend? She's the girl in the picture with VIXX in your wallet right?"

She reached out to me and said, "Hi, I've heard a lot about you. Leo said you're an intern and you work for VIXX?"

I didn't say anything as I stood up. I reached out my hand to her and said, "I'm Jang Mi. Who are you?"

"Oh... I'm his girlfriend. We've been dating for 8 months."

I just turned away as tears began to fall more heavily. Leo reached for my hand and said quietly, "Please. Don't cry. Don't leave me. Don't stop loving me please. I need you."

I turned to him and smiled as I reached my hand up to cup his cheek and then I kissed him on the other cheek. "I will never not love you but I can't just.. let this go. Let's break-up. I need space." I smiled one time at him and sped down the stairs before he could say anything else.

I couldn't put myself in anymore stress, I can't fight for him because I have to protect our love right now. The child in my stomach is our love. It's proof.