Last Song

Beautiful Liar

Jang Mi's P.O.V.

It took everything I had to spat out those words and still smile. I couldn't help but try and keep him from feeling guilty. I needed him to live again and I knew he couldn't do that if he still loved me deeply and spent everyday feeling bad that he cheated on me. He cheated on me.Doesn;t feel real yet, but right now, I need to protect my baby and Leo. I need to spare his feelings.

Maybe marrying Dong Hae is a bit extreme, but Dong Hae Loves me and what more could I ask for. But I had to do one last thing for Leo, one more thing so that one day he could realized that I had always loved him and always will.

I wrote him a song. I had been involved in a lot of my idols' songs but this one was especially for Leo. Its a song about letting someone you love go to let them have a chance at happiness. This was my secret coded message to Leo if he ever does figure it out. I put it under an artist name and allowed Ravi and help compose and write the rap although not even Ravi knew it was me. But Ravi always got me, he always understood so his rap fit amazingly well with the lyrics I had wrote. And with that, I debuted VIXX LR with the title track "Beautiful Liar," hoping one day that Leo will understand and forgive himself and me.

This song was my final gift to Leo. The last song.