CH 9

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho didn't want to look for Taemin's phone, but something compelled him to. He almost felt like he knew exactly where it was. Minho found his feet moving under him and out of the corner of his eye he saw it. It was Taemin's phone, or at least a phone.

"This can't be Taemin's.." Minho muttered to himself.

The phone was white with a glittery case. As Minho inspected it in his hands, it lit up. There were a few other notifications but this one really caught his eyes.

"Hey baby wanna meet n tonite?"

It was a message from someone on a gay app.

"Holy ." Minho gasped.

Minho's eyes looked upon the other notifications. A few missed calls, a social media update, and...four local singles in the area.

"Is he gay too?" Minho wondered aloud.

It was obviously Taemin's phone since the background was of him and a girl, smiling. Maybe she was his sister or something? It was possible it could've been a girlfriend but with the gay app messages it seemed highly unlikely.

He knew he should go and return it, but now he was afraid. He liked Taemin to begin with, but now there was a small margin for the feeling to be mutual...and he wasn't sure if he was ready to find out.

Minho gulped as he put the phone away safely in his bag and walked to Taemin's house, allthewhile forming a plan in what to say when he actually got there. The wa

Please log in to read the full chapter