CH 8

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days turned into weeks. Taemin hadn't spoken to Minho, though they had come in close contact seemingly every day due to his bad luck syndrome. He tried to do his best to not create any scenes, but luck just wasn't ever on his side.

One day Taemin really lost it, it being his mind over losing his phone. He hardly used it during the day in school, but noticed it wasn't in his pocket at the end of the day. Everyone was leaving the building, making it harder for him to renter.

As he pushed through a crowd of people, it was obvious, yet unexpected, that he would trip. He landed with a soft 'oof' into Minho before regathering his balance and running off in the direction everyone else was coming from. Minho watched suspiciously as Taemin hadn't acted this way before.

Taemin ran to the classroom and then the library with no luck of finding his phone. He couldn't believe he lost it, and worried someone might just keep it for themselves.

"Jeez, don't cry."

Taemin looked up to see Minho leaning against the wall, arms folded across his chest.

"But it's gone." Taemin whined.

"What is?"

"My phone."

"It'll come up eventually."

Taemin sat down and bowed his head, "I doubt it."

"Why?"

"With my bad luck it's probably gone, stolen."

"Maybe someone will return it."

"Maybe." Taemin sighed, "I'm going hom

Please log in to read the full chapter