CH 6

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

After changing into a new shirt and discarding what was left of his old one, Taemin walked around in hopes of finding Minho again. Taemin concluded he either left or went to the first floor again. Either way, Taemin had to go back down but didn't want to take the elevator. He chose the healthier option, the stairs. Hardly anyone opted for the stairs anymore.

As he began his decent down, of course his footing had to slip. Again, he expected to hit the ground hard, but was being pulled backwards.

"Again?!" Taemin half yelled as he noticed it was Minho. "You seriously don't find this weird?"

Minho shook his head and went ahead of Taemin. Of course, Taemin followed in disbelief. Minho didn't think anything of it, when to Taemin it was almost suspicious.

"Do you want your jacket back?" Taemin asked.

Minho turned around and shined a smile of thanks toward Taemin.

"Do you want to come over for dinner or something?" Taemin asked as Minho turned to leave.

He stopped and turned around, "What?"

"You know, for like, saving me."

Taemin half expected him to say no, seeing as he never stayed long enough to hold a conversation.

"Sure sounds good."

Taemin was surprised but called him mom to let her know there will be a guest joining them for dinner. This time Minho followed Taemin as they walked to his house. Bad luck wouldn

Please log in to read the full chapter