CH 4

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin was surprised he made it through the first week of school. He returned Minho's jacket the day after he lent it to him. His seemingly bad luck returned, causing up to several mishaps a day, though many were quite insignificant. He believed he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, until things just kept happening.

It didn't help that other students purposely avoided him. If they saw him coming, they would back away from him like a wild beast while whispering things to their friends. Some would laugh and snicker as he passed.

It didn't take long before Taemin began to feel broken. He lost his girlfriend, had no friends, and everyone avoided him. Everyone but Minho. Oddly and surprisingly, yet, thankfully, he was almost always there when something happened to Taemin. Taemin wanted to think he had made a friend out of all this, but Minho never stayed long enough to really talk. He was always there then gone.

 

Taemin made habit not to eat in the cafeteria anymore, so he ate in the library. It was quiet and lonely, which was better than loud and lonely, though some may disagree. Taemin usually picked a book to read or skim through while he ate so it wasn't completely boring.

The library was probably the best place in the entire school on Taemin's standards. The shelves went all the way

Please log in to read the full chapter