CH 7

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So you're Taemin's new friend, how lovely."

Besides the semi awkwardness with Taemin's mother, dinner went without a hitch. Taemin believed it was only because Minho was there, spreading his good luck aura to everyone around him.

Minho didn't speak much, like usual, but when he did he was very polite. Taemin's mother only grew fonder of him when Taemin mentioned how Minho had been there to help him for whatever reason more than once. She decided some sort of dessert was needed as a celebration, and hurried to the store after dinner to buy something.

Taemin and Minho waited on the front steps, sitting in silence. There were only few things on Taemin's mind at that moment, and he just happened to blurt out a question.

"Why don't you talk much?"

"I would ask you the same thing, but you have your moments."

"That doesn't really answer my question.."

Minho paused, "I don't want you to get close to me."

Taemin was shocked at the answer and had nothing more to say. All he could do was believe this was because of his bad luck.

"I'm going to go." Minho said as he stood up.

Taemin's mother stopped him to give him a cupcake before leaving. Minho thanked her for the meal and cupcake with a smile before heading home alone.

Taemin's mother handed him a cupcake as well as she walked past him before scurrying inside the house

Please log in to read the full chapter