CH 12

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Huh?"

 

Taemin looked up at Minho with a blush on his face. It's not that he didn't want that, he was just taken aback that Minho suggested it so suddenly.

"I mean, if you'd like."

"Of course."

Minho leaned in to kiss Taemin again, this time with no interruption from his mother. It would take forever for Taemin to get used to the feeling inside him of incredible happiness.

"It's getting late and I need to get home." Minho stated.

"Right."

Taemin waved him off with a smile, only to feel an ominous aura behind him as he closed the door. His mother was eyeing him from the kitchen, where dinner was almost done.

Mere minutes into dinner, the atmosphere was suffocating Taemin and he wanted to deal with whatever it was now. He could see his mother staring at him and almost see the gears turning in her head. For some reason she said nothing.

Dinner was finished and Taemin's father left for work. His mother cleaned the kitchen and Taemin started walking to his room.

"Taemin."

He gulped, "Am I in trouble?"

She sighed, "No, honey. I just want to know why."

"Why?" Taemin repeated.

"Why him? Why a guy?"

Taemin opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. What was his true answer?

"He's always been ther

Please log in to read the full chapter