CH 5

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next weekend, Taemin decided to go shopping, or more so looking, now that his parents couldn't give him a ton of money to blow.

The only mall in town was smaller than the one in his previous town, and didn't have many high end stores. Taemin noticed many people from school were also at the mall and he had a tiny ball of fear inside him that grew every time he passed a familiar face. He definitely did not want to make a fool of himself here.

He walked the entire first floor before deciding to head to the second floor. He noticed people boarding an elevator and called out to hold it open for him. The doors began to close and he ran for it until he tripped over his shoelaces, which had untied.

He looked up to see a hand grab the door to stop it from closing and he rushed toward it again.

"Thank you." Taemin said, dropping his jaw as he noticed it was Minho.

The elevator began to move up, but Taemin went down. His shirt had gotten caught in the doors as they closed and didn't notice until now. He panicked before noticing Minho grabbed onto his shirt, ripping it's the elevator could continue.

Taemin was in awe for a moment before wanting to cry. Though Minho had saved him, yet again, his favorite shirt was now in two pieces, one gone and the other falling off his body. Minho handed his jacket to Taemin again who quickly put it on as people in the elevat

Please log in to read the full chapter