CH 3

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lunchtime came and Taemin was more than ready to eat. That is, until he saw the food. It looked like something that would get served in prison. As if that wasn't the only hardship, he now had to choose a place to sit. He could stereotypically take the empty table and eat alone, or try to introduce himself to other people but also perhaps make a fool of himself.

"One day won't hurt." Taemin said to himself as he chose to walk toward the empty table.

He barely took two steps before someone bumped into him from behind, making him fall right into his plate of slop, face first. Everyone in the cafeteria erupted with laughter while Taemin got to his feet to scurry to the bathroom with tears in his eyes.

Not only had his pride and confidence been destroyed, but his brand new white shirt was stained. He washed his face at the sink and tried to clean the stains but to no avail. The door squeaking open made Taemin quickly run into a stall, as to not be bullied or embarrassed by anyone.

"I know you're in here."

Taemin peeked through the crack between the stall door and wall to see Minho, the one that helped him earlier. Taemin's heart leaped with happiness, but he realized he should be more careful.

"What do you want?" Taemin sighed.

"I was going to help you but if you don't want it, I can leave."

Taemin slowly opened the door and faced Minho. H

Please log in to read the full chapter