CH 2

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

Starting anew at a different school gave Taemin loser status. He had no friends here, it was small, and not even in a nice neighborhood. He hated everything about it. People seemed very dull and appearances obviously didn't matter to most of the student population.

Taemin popped a piece of gum in his mouth as he tried to navigate to his first class. He kept glancing down at his schedule in his hands then back up to see where he was going. This only lasted so long before he bumped into someone while looking at his schedule.  

Taemin opened his mouth to say sorry, but found he was choking on his gum. His face turned red quickly as he was unable to breathe and it hurt. He felt arms wrap around him from behind and squeeze him several times before the gum flew out of his mouth and onto the floor. After coughing, Taemin turned around to see the guy he bumped into was also his savior.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you, and thank you for that."

"No problem. Just watch where you're going."

The guy was about to walk away but Taemin never even got his name. Plus he was still lost looking for his classroom.

"Wait! Do you know where this room is?" Taemin said, pointing at his schedule.

"That's where I'm heading. Are you new?"

"Yeah." Taemin sighed. "Anyways, I'm Taemin."

"Minho. We better go before the bell rings and we're late."

Even

Please log in to read the full chapter