CH 10

A Coincidence
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Taemin softly asked.

Minho could tell he had been crying, and desperately wanted to hug him.

"Tae, who's at the door?" His mother called. "Oh, Minho! Come in!"

She ushered him in and closed the door behind them. Snacks and drinks were offered but he politely declined.

"Mom, leave him be." Taemin almost begged.

She and Minho both heard the ache in his voice and watched as he wandered down the hall.

"Oh my baby." She sighed.

Minho's attitude on the whole situation changed yet again as he followed Taemin to his room. He was lying on his bed with his back to the door. He didn't even flinch when Minho sat at the foot of his bed.

Minho looked down at Taemin and wanted to hug him right there, but knew what would really change his attitude. Opening his bag, he grabbed the phone and poked Taemin's side with it.

"Stop." Taemin said, without looking.

Minho poked him again, this time causing him to sit up and face Minho. There was a firey sadness in his eyes until he saw what was in Minho's hands.

"Is that…?"

Minho nodded and wasn't prepared for what was about to happen. Taemin took the phone and looked it over in his hands, before pouncing on Minho with happiness he had never seen before.

"Thank you so much!" Taemin said, holding on tight to Minho.

When he finally le

Please log in to read the full chapter