HONEYMOON???

Royal Scandal

YUNHO POV

I'm waiting  for my parents,no...I mean OUR PARENTS at dining table. Hyoyeon look quiet with her beautiful short dress. She look nice with that dress. She let her long blonde hair in her body. Her eyes straight to the food that already prepared. She look hungry. I saw my two dongsaeng take their sits in dining. Hongki look miserable with his panda eyes. Minwoo always with his brightful face. Jaejoong still doesn't show his face yet.

"Hongki,did you sleep late too last night? Is it I said,no game anymore?" I asked him properly.

"Ne... Mian!But,if I'm not continue my game,my friends will beat me to another level." He look guilty but still with his willful attitude.

"Hongki,did you played online game call Dota?" Finally Hyoyeon spoke up.

"Ne! Noona,did you play too?"

"Ani! My oppa very crazy with this game too!" She look comfortable with Hongki.Maybe they in the same age.

"In the age of 24,you play that game? Did you think it's like a childish?" I'm disturb their talked.

"In this century and modern style,playing online game is the habit to nation even they already reach 40 years old,Crown Prince." Here he come,Prince Kim Jaejoong! He always become a hero to his dongsaeng. He take his place beside Hongki.

"Hyung! You right!" Hongki agree with Jae opinion. Jongin just smile watching us. Hyoyeon watch Jaejoong with a smile. I must admit he also handsome and very look like a prince in a fairy tales story.

"That's why our nation have lazy attitude,make their life waste with all the games and our country production become low." I'm always think a rational thing. Is it I'm too boring?

"Oh my sons! Stop it! You made it again! At the brightest day,in the cheerful dining table with a beautiful princess at there how can you started the drama again." Our king and queen already arrived. They must feel burden with our attitude.

"Omma,appa,we're sorry." I'm feel guilty

"Erm..Me too." Jaejoong too.

"It's ok! Let's start our breakfast first. After this we will talk about Yunho's honeymoon."

"Omma,it's ok! We don't need to go to honeymoon." I'm replied.

"Bhuya? How can a newlymarried don't had honeymoon? We will talk later." Appa rejected.

TWO HOURS LATER AT THE ROYAL GARDEN

Everyone already gather at Royal Garden. I mean my appa,omma and Hyoyeon. Omma look happy chatting with Hyoyeon. Appa give back his attention to us after finish his work with butler Cha.

"Let's start! So,my beautiful princess Hyoyeon,where do you want to go for your honeymoon? Tell us!" Appa asked Hyoyeon first? 

"Well... I don't know but maybe it's ok like Yunho said."

"Hyoyeon,is it Yunho more older than you? Why you not call him oppa? It's more sweet! Like omma called your appa." Omma,I knew you and appa are romantic couple but please not teach her also. I'm just keep queit and watch omma and appa with weird face. I know Hyoyeon look at me asked me for help but I think he should call me oppa too. We have four years gap. I give an evil smile to her.

She turned back to my parent after know I'm not give her an answer. "Ne.."

"Omma,appa! I think I know the best destination for our honeymoon. Maybe it's best goes to Hawaii. It's too long for me to go there. Maybe I can bring her and show her the beautiful of Hawaii."

"Chinca? Wow! That's good! Hyoyeon,how about you? Is it it's good for you too?" Omma asked her.

"Ne! I'm ok with that!" She look happy and exited to go but sorry I'm not go with just two of us. I have a crazy planned to do. Beleive me! We not just two go to Hawaii.

HYOYEON POV

Asa! Hawaii,here I come! Romantic island,Hawaii! Even my dream honeymoon is Paris,but Hawaii also alright! But,is it just only me and him? Oh... I find my lovely diary to write about today. Like usual,whatever happen to me everyday,I will write it in my diary! Finally,found it! This diary was given by Doo Joon. He even said,"Write our love story in there." Ah~ My eyes already tearing. It's hurt! I can't forget him yet.He still strong and lock in my heart.

 

                                  

It's very cruel when I want to write about 'my honeymoon' with someone else,not DJ in his love story diary. Oh! Kim Hyoyeon,you totally a jerk! Doojoon,I'm sorry! 

Tuk..tuk

I heard someone knock my room's door. I kept my diary back into my secret box. I out from the secret room and asked the person to in. It's Yunho.

He closed the door and lock it. "Hyoyeon,I need to talk with you about our honeymoon." 

"Erm... Ne. I don't had any objection of whatever your idea. Just continue it!" I take a sofa when he asked me to sit.

"It's good when you take a sofa,not a floor anymore." He make a funny to me. I'm just give him a smirk face.

"Fine! About our..'honeymoon'! I will bring Jaejoong too and you can choose anyone from your friends who you belived and just ONLY ONE! Understand?" 

"I can bring my friend? Really? Wow! But, is it ok if I bring my friend? Is it king and queen know this too?" It's weird if king and queen know and approve this idea.

"They don't know yet for now but they will know later. It's ok, I will responsible about that.Your duty just tell me who you want to make appearance in our honeymoon and I will manage the rest."  Look like he serious about this and ok, he will responsible the rest,it's a chance for me to away from him and not sit with him just both of us.

"Araso!" Who? Sooyoung? Jiyoon? Jihyun or Nicole? Ah... I can make decision!

JAEJOONG POV

"Bhuya? Why should I go to your honeymoon? Are you crazy? Who do you think I am? If you leave this country, I need to replace your duty as crown prince. You should aware that!"

"I know! But,I hope you understand. We can't go together just both of us to Hawaii. I don't know her well,it's will akwars to me."

"Hyung,you also know,our relationship not good enough to me to help you now! So, why should you bring me? We have two little brothers. Just bring them."

"No! I want Hongki and Jongin learn how to manage this country without us between them. They too playful and pampered,so this is one of my duty to them."

"So, you have 2 in 1 planning?"

"Ani,it's 3in 1 planned. So,you will follow me.  You should know the biggest luxury cars fair will made at there,so I want you make some business at there while I'm attend some party at Hawaii Ministry ."

"Again! Crown Prince Kim Yunho with his brilliance idea again! Araso! I will fly to Hawaii."

"Awesome bro! One more thing! You need to help me one more important mission."

"Bhuya?" He smile and tell me the mission.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anyeong! Hye guys! Sorry again for late updating this story! Like I said before,I'm already enter my second semester for my college. So, I have many work to do. With full class,assignment, activities club and the slow wireless connection in my dorm. So,it's hard to updating this. I'm only had time when weekend,because I will back to my home,so the wireless very fast. Hehe...I will try my hard to updating this story and make it more interesting! I hope you guys understand. Many of us still students right? Hehe... I hope you can wait for otherS updating. Like you can wait for Korean drama. Maybe my story not good and great as Korean drama..haha..They are professional writer,I'm just a banking student. Haha...

I hope you will love my story and I will update with interesting scene soon. For the beginers,maybe it's a bit boring because I'm still in introduction and introduce you guys the characters.Hehe...Thanks for your attention to this story,and please leave some comment too! I'm very appreciate it!!!heart

Thank you!

Imanie93smiley