Aloha Hawaii!!!

Royal Scandal

In Jamming room's Thunder Beats...

                                                                

They end their music with Jihyun's guitar solo performance. Other members clapped to each other.

JIHYUN POV

"Like usual...Our leader-nim totally daebak!" Nicole give compliment to me.

"Yaa! Nicole! Like I said before,without guitar,without bass,without drum and without vocalist...we not able to make a music for Thunder Beats! So,all of us are daebak!" Suddenlly I feel sad when I'm thinking Hyoyeon's not with us.Our vocalist.

"Oh! I miss our Hyunie! So,who will become our vocalist for next week performance?" Sooyoung made me headache when she mentioned about our vocalist.

"Nam Jihyun! Your voice is totally good also right?  I know you will find a new vocalist and we can't accept that, so you the only one who can replace Hyunie for this performance." Jiyoon,finally she start her anoying mind.

"Stop it Jiyoon! My voice totally horrible to replaced Hyunie. Did you forget how her fans angry at me when I replaced her before this. I'm trauma to get that sitution again. I need to go now! I will think about the vocalist. Bye!" I make an excuse to run from them to force me again.

"Leader nim! I'm sure you the only one will sing next week!" Nicole adding.

What they think? To make me become a funny again? I'm already because Hyoyeon's fans gave me the hate comments. I replaced Hyunie's because she got sick and can't sing that night. We can't cancel it and make our fans dissapointed,so they voted me to sing it. After that I've got anti-fans from Hyunie's fans but thanks to my fans who praised me and  defends me.

I'm out from Zero-Up and take my hand phone to call Hyunseung oppa. My crazy psyco cousin. Even he's a bit crazy but he always protect me while my parents not there. He will take and send me wherever I want to go even he got many work.

"Oh! Damn! My battery already off! I don't like to take bus even taxi!" I'm talking by my self. Suddenly I heard some steps nearing me. Close to me.

"Anyeong! Nam Jihyun-sshi?" One man with black suits smile infront of me.

"Ne! Nam Jihyun imnida! Can I know who are you?" I'm answered his question with brightful voice.

                                                          

"Anyeong! I'm Butler Han Da Neum. I am representive of Prince Lee Jaejoong." He said nicely.

"Bhuya? Han Da Neum? Bhaha.." I can't keep it anymore when I'm heard his name. What a weird name. And his name like a girl also.

"Haha... I know my name is interesting right? Haha... I know too." Finally I'm realized I'm make funny of his name. How bad I am? He maybe sad but he hide it. When I watch it clearer,I'm realized he is a handsome butler. Like a comic version!

"Mianhei! I'm just make funny of your name. Sorry! I'm very feel dissapointed! Mian Butler Han!" I made an apologize to him.

"Don't feel burden my beautiful arashi! I'm already make that as the part of my usual life." He smile again at me.

"Chinca? Thanks. So,can I help you?" I don't know what to say anymore other than asked him that question.

"Oh! Sorry,I'm forgot my real mission. Prince Jaejoong want to meet arashi now if arashi don't had any work or schedule to attend for."  He speak with soft voice than me and his sweet smile. Oh! Is it I'm fall in love with him?

"Ne! Let's go! Wait! Who want to see me? Prince Jaejoong?" Oh! Because of his sweet smile,soft voice and handsome face make me want to follow him without thinking. What? Prince Jaejoong? If crown prince maybe it's a bit logic,maybe Hyunie want to see me but who? Prince Jaejoong? Is it Hyunie asked him to help her to see me?

"Ne...Prince Jaejoong want to see you arashi. You can follow me." He asked me to ride one luxury car,I'm just followed even it's a bit suspened.

Two days later...

At  SEOUL ROYAL AIRPORT...

HYOYEON POV

I'm  walking weakly to the Boeing 193. It's the time I need to fly to Hawaii. Just me and him. About Prince Jaejoong,I'm not confidence with him to follow us. Yunho walked calmly and smile to all staff at the airport. I'm pretend to smile at them follow Yunho direction. I'm still remember about his talked about  fans service and everything. When I'm step my legs to the flight, I saw Jihyun who sat with confused face. After that she smile and I can see her relief face. What's going on? Why she at here? I'm walk straight to Jihyun.

"Jihyun? What are you doing here? Is it you will follow us too?" I'm confused and Jihyun also don't know what to say.I'm too straight to the point right? I saw Prince Jaejoong also who sat next to the window with chocolate milk in his hand. 

"She will follow us. No,I mean they will follow us! Jaejoong and Jihyun." Yunho answered Jihyun's question. 

"Chinca? Yes! We can walk together at there!" I'm hugged Jihyun with happy expression.

"Don't dream too much princess. You will follow your prince in many ceremonies at Hawaii." Jaejoong answered with his imperious style. Oh! He so arrogant.

"I'm sorry crown prince and princess but we will depart soon so can prince and princess sit? I'm so sorry! I not mean to interupt." One stewardess asked us too sit.

"It's ok! I'm understand. Hyoyeon,our place at other room." He leave that room without hear my answer and opinion.

"Chakamanyo! How about I sit with Jihyun?" I don't know where my question goes to.

"Bhuya? You guys are newly married,you should spend your time with your husband right?" This kid Jaejoong,he really want to die. I give him a smirk face and goes straight to our room to make the stewardess get her work easily. I smile at Jihyun. I can see her stress face. Oh! Pitty Jihyun.

JIHYUN POV

Oh! It's just me and Prince Jaejoong in this room. I hope I can spend time with Hyoyeon in this flight when he said I will accompany her for her honeymoon but come on! Hyunie already married,of course she will sit with her husband. Yeah...Her husband that she don't have feeling even 1% or she already had it? Come on Nam Jihyun! Hyunie not like you who easily fall in love. Everyday you will fall in love in different guy!

"Lucky Nam Jihyun! You got a private flight to beautiful Hawaii. Thanks to your beloved BFF,Princess Kim Hyoyeon. You got the experience to fly with aeroplane." He start his poison words already.

"Bhuya? You the only one who forced me to sit here. It's not me the only one who want to follow. And... For your information,I already got experience with aeroplane! My family and I fly to Jeju-do before this,so don't looking down at me." I'm defending my self.

"Bhaha... Jeju-do? Araso! That's island like my second house! By the way, actually,I had work to do,so I can't 'chatting' with you. You know right who I am?" He braging again.

"Bhaha...Prince Jaejoong ,I also had work to thinking about but you the only want who start the chatting!" Bam! My hurtful splash to him.

"Bhuya? Araso!" He turn himself back to his laptop and continue whatever he doing. Me? Just take my I-pod and heard my song that I'm composed before and take a piece of paper and pen to write down the suitable lyrics. Yeah! That's better than looking at annoying prince.

The next day...

I'm open my eyes and watch my hand phone's clock shown at 8.26 a.m. Oh! I've got an enough sleep last night. I even dream about my favourite idol, Choi Siwon! Ah! He's cute! He even serenade at me in that's dream. Why I'm wake up too early? I don't want to wake up. I make a little stretching and watch my face at the mirror. Ah~ Is it a bit over if I said I look beautiful everytime I wake up from sleep?

I try to glance at Prince Jaejoong. Yeah! He still in his dream land. I should go to toilet to brush my teeth and do other stuff. I'm wake up from my seat and walk straight to the toilet. Suddenly, I'm heard one stewardess make an announcement to sit properly at our seat because the plane toucing at the clouds,so it's will be shaking.

When I'm heard of the announcement,I ran back to my seat but suddenly the plane start shaking and make me fall to something and it's soft. I can heard some voice and it's like hurt voice. I'm open my eyes and watch one guy with eyes mask on his face very near with my face. Oh! It's Prince Jaejoong. It's shaking again and make me want to fall again but my body was hugged by someone to avoid me fall again. And of course not anyone in there,he is Prince JAEJOONG. I just close my eyes and keep quiet.I hope he doesn't know who is the girl who fall to him. I mean maybe stewardess also can fall to him right at the time like this.

"Nam Jihyun,you can get up now. The plane not shaking anymore and you're very heavy you know?" What? How can he know that's me who fall to him? 

I'm get up and run back to my seat and put the belt back and acting like nothing happen. I close my eyes and pretending sleep.

(Jaejoong open his eyes mask and watch Jihyun who pretending sleep. He make an evil smile.)

"Nam Jihyun,why are you so fast to back to your seat and sleep?" I can heard his voice and he still know me the one who fall to him. I make decision to continue for pretending like never happen. I make some yawn to make it real.

"Haa? Prince Jaejoong? Oh! Good morning! What did you just said just now?"

"Yaa! Don't pretend like you don't know everything. I know your smell and no one will walk if the plane were shaking especially the stewardess. It's impossible for princess to enter this room for the early morning right? If Yunho, he will stand automatically when he fall to my body even it's shaking or he will said some words for me. I know it's you! Especially our shampoo's smell. The Hye Ra noona(one of senior stewardess) not wear the shampoo like you." Oh God! How did he know my shampoo? 

"Araso! Mian! I'm accidently fall to you when I'm walked to toilet. The plane was shaking." What I need to do rather than admit it.

I watch him and he give me an evil smile and said, " You must love it,right? Or maybe you purposely make you fall to me?"

"Bhuya? Why should I make that? Better I do to Choi Siwon or Lee Hongki! It's better to fall to the muscle body like them from fall to the prince's body who feel like cotton candy." Yes! I love my words!

"Yaa! ert girl! You must enjoy right when you hugged my body just now. Cotton candy? Wow! Like you appreciate the moment when you hugged me." It's like stabbed me 100 times.

When I want to fight back his words,I'm concious Prince Yunho stand infront of us with blank face. He after that smile.

"Is it I'm disturbed you guys?"

"Ani! Prince Yunho, it's not like you thinking! Prince Jaejoong talk rub...I mean he said something like that but it's like Prince Jae..I mean Prince Yunho misundertood." Oh...I want to say he talk rubbish,but I've forgot he is the prince. How can I talk like that and I'm also confused between Prince Jaejoong and Yunho.Too many Prince.Huh!

"Haha... You are so funny Nam Jihyun! You must confused right? So,just call us our name. You can call me Yunho and him, Jaejoong. You are Hyoyeon's friend,so you are my friend too. All my friends just call me my name."

Oh! He's so sweet.  Prince Yunho and Jaejoong totally different. Hyunie must lucky to got him. 

"Chakamanyo.I'm not your wife's friend so,I'm not her friend. My concept also not same like you Prince Yunho." Again, he show his arrogant side again. Prince Yunho just ignore him and smile at me sweetly.

"Where is Hyoyeon? Is it she still sleeping?" It's time for me to ignore that little prince too.

"Oh..She's still sleeping. I think she's not sleep last night to prepare her greeting with Hawaii's minister."

"She's like to work until late night." I'm proud of her attitude.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Hawaii Private Airport. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you.”

The announcement make us to seat back to our own seat and followed the direction of flight attendant. I take a look at the outside from the window and I can see the paradise of Hawaii's sea. I take a deep breath and release it. I'm glad I will step that paradise.

After touchdown, and as the aircraft is turning off the active runway and taxiing to the gate, the flight attendant do one last announcement.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Honolulu International Private Airport. Local time is 10.30 a.m and the temperature is 21.2 degree.

For your safety and comfort, we ask that you please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought onboard with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

We remind you to please wait until inside the terminal to use any electronic devices.

On behalf of Royal Private Airlines and the entire crew, I’d like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!”

Finally! We arrived! Here I come Hawaii! Aloha! Nam Ji Hyun here!!!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Anyeong! Hye guys! I'm sorry for updating this story for a long time! Like I said before,I'm busy with university live,so I don't had any time to updating this story. Sorry for make you guys waiting for this story! I hope you guys understand! 

In this chapter I make Jaejoong-Jihyun scene more than Hyoyeon-Yunho scenes. Hehe...So,I hope you guys enjoy with my story and leave comment and opinion about my story. About Hongki..hehe..I love Ft Island...and siwon..erm...I don't yet..should I make them in next chapter? Hehe... Wait for other chapter for another sweet and interesting scenes!!!