The masquerade party (PART II)

Royal Scandal

                                                  

 

HYOYEON POV

We make an entrance to the ball. The big chandelier was hang off with beautiful plus with the luxury decoration and the people with mask make me amaze. Honestly, I never attend masquerade party before even Sooyoung ask me to go for the many time. We come as the VIP guest. I saw Jaejoong with two English men coming to us. I can't watch Jaejoong's face.I still embrassed the things happen just now. One of English man come to Yunho to greet and one of them is Richard Brown,and the other is Bradley James. Jaejoong just smile sweetly beside those two men. I never watch him smile like this. He just so cute. Yunho introduced me to them.I'm just bowing and smile. The minutes later,comes two women with mask to greet us.

"Well,here she come,my beloved wife,Kwon Min Ah." Richard introduced his wife.But..who is the other one? She walk to Jaejoong and Jaejoong wrapped his arm to that girl. Who is she?

Then,Richard continue."And about this beautiful princess,I don't think I need to introduce her right? Well,I'm proud with you guys! How could you guys can be the perfect couple. I mean the prince are handsome yet your wife and girlfriend also beautiful." What? o_o Really? It's shocking news! Jaejoong had a girlfriend? But who's that girl?

"What? I'm not understand your.." Yunho shocked. Like he also doesn't know about Jaejoong's girlfriend. I could see the girl's face pale. But..that girl is like someone I know.She look familiar.

"Richard,I'm sorry but Yunho still doesn't know about my relationship with her . Like I said,this is my first time to bring her in public." Jaejoong make his confession but who? 

"Oh! I'm sorry but I don't know. I though you know because you were sibling.Oh,excuse me.Someone need to see me."  RIchard feel guilty. He after that goes with his wife to meet someone.Maybe his guest.

"Jae,what are doing? I asked you to bring her not for dealed the business. Are you crazy?You dragged Jihyun into this dangerous business!"

"What?You're Jihyun? NAM JIHYUN? My BFF? Chinca?" It's shocking news! How could I doesn't know about these?

"Prince Yunho,I'm the only one to help him but please don't mention my name.Like you know,no one know who I am." Jihyun try to defend JAEJOONG.

"But...It's dangerous!"

"I don't have any explanation for this matter and for tonight,Nam Jihyun is my partner. So,will you excuse me." He play cool again and take my poor Jihyun's hand and go. Jihyun just bowing without any word.

"He must be crazy!" Yunho said with his red face. 

"What is this?I'm still confuse. Girlfriend?Partner? And business deal?" I asked Yunho even I know he maybe not answer my question.

"I will explain it later. Now,we can't do anything. Jaejoong will never stop his action now. But,I can guarantee that Jihyun will save. Even though he's a bit arrogant but he will always protect the person beside him."

"Wow! Yunho,I think you a bit cool when you praised your lovely younger brother."

"Erm..well..Don't tell him about what I said just now. Even he's a bit bad or what,he still my brother. I don't know if he also feel the same like me."

"Don't worry! I know he also take care about you very much but the problem about you guys is ego! Both of you is just can't break your ego glass! Huh! I'm a bit worry."

"Don't talk like you know anything choding! Let's go! I need to meet someone."

"What?choding? YAA!"

"Just let's go ok!"

JIHYUN POV

Oh My God! Why this Richard told that? But...We can't blame him,he also doesn't know that Yunho and Hyoyeon doesn't know about our 'fake relationship'. Jaejoong brought me to the outside and it's a beautiful balcony with the lights on it. The silent between us make me awkward. Jaejoong's eyes straight to the front. I don't know what he's looking on because it's just a big tree on it. I means..the stars above us will always make people looking on them. I looked at Jaejoong again and I watch his ears red. It's cute. 

"Look! The stars are laughing at you because your face is so ugly now.Haha.." I tried to break the awkward environment.

"What? Do you want to die? I have handsome face from my mother worm you know? You are crazy! How could stars laughing? It's just shining and stay at there without moving!" He said.

"See. Even the stars which are just stay at there without moving can shining like that but you as the human who can move, smile and laugh just make your face gloomy like the black sky on there.But,at least the black sky have accompany with him, the stars which is shining brightly beside him." My eyes still not lost from watching the stars even I'm try to provoke him.

"Yaa! Did you want to say I'm as the dark sky and you as the stars? But..don't dream by yourself.You never will be stars because you not shining infront me." His voice more loud now.

"Aigoo... You are the only cocky prince that I have met in my life. I've never though the things like that. I know..I'm just a plain human without any special to shine but I have family who makes me shine infront of them."

"Whatever about your story but I can't accept when you said about the cocky prince. Yaa!" He look angry. His face already red.Yeah..not mention his ears..it's just to red like a water colour.

"Wae?" I try to lift my feet and near him. Like ask for fight.

"Well..I let you go now but if you said that again I'm not let you pass anymore. Let's in! It's cold!" It's weird. He let me win.

"Just in first. I will follow you later."

"Araso but don't go anywhere other than enter this ball back."

"Where I can go other than enter the ball back? It's a balcony."

"Your eyes must just for the stars above you. Even this balcony have stairs you still not realize it. Whatever. Just staright to the ball back. Araso?"

"Ne! Don't worry,whatever happen to me even I'm die,I never let they touch this mask."

"What? He smirk and continue again,"I never ask you to die but if you said that you need to prove it. I'm enter first."

He left me alone at the balcony. Well, the wind at the outside more fresh and make me more alive rather than in that ball. I take my times to watch the stars and start to dreaming. I close my eyes and let my long hair hit by the wind.

"Excuse me miss." I open my eyes back when I realize someone call me.

"Ne." I said.

"Sorry for disturbing you but I've got responsible from Prince Jaejoong to get you to the garden." He said politely.

"Really? But...He just enter the ball just now."

"Erm..Well..He asked you to waiting at the garden.He said he want to show you something."

"Oh...Well...Ok!" I follow that man to go down through the stairs.

I look around me. The tree was decorated by lights and the flowers bloom well. I smile brightly my self. I stop my steps when the man stopped me. I realized I'm at the end of the walk away. I smeel fishy. One man stand infront me with evil smile.

Aargh!!

JAEJOONG POV

Finally! My hardship is working. I've got the deal. I find Yunho to boast to him about the dealed but I just found Hyoyeon who is outside of limousine. Weird. She not enter the limousine. I walk near to her.

"My sister in law,where is your husband?" I make the conversation first.

"Oh! You startling me. He leave for toilet."

"So,why you not waiting in the car?"

"Just want to take an air and watch the stars."

"You guys totally love the same things haa?"

"Who?" She asked.

"I mean Jihyun.She also love the stars."

"Haha...You right but Jihyun more fanatic than me. She even said if she could just dream she have a night in the stars." She look happy to talked about her friend

"What?She must be crazy."

"How could you said that to her. Be carefull,she's my friend."

"See. You said what she just said before. By the way,talking about her,did you know where is your beloved BFF is?"

"Oh. I though she's with you."

"If she with me,I'm not asked you. This girl made me headaching again. I will search her."

"Ok! But promised me you will found her."

"I'm Jaejoong. Of course I will found her."

I take my i-phone to call Butler Hwang to find her. Where is she? I walk back to the balcony,maybe she still there, watching the stars that she dream to have a night at there. What a rubbish dreams. My expectation is wrong. She's not there. Where is she? Don't say she's at the garden down there. When I want to make my move to the stairs,my i-phone rang. I hang up fastly when I watch Butler Hwang who is to called me.

"Did you found her?"

"Ne. She with Princess Hyoyeon now."

"What?This girl!" I run back to the limousine.

YUNHO POV

"Prince Yunho, could you promised me to keep this as secret?" Suddenly Jihyun stop her steps. Her face make me feel more guilty.

"Jihyun-ah..It's not right.You just in..Huh! Why you want to keep it secret?" I asked her back.

"I don't want to make any trouble. Please."

I take a deep breath and just nodding. Jihyun take off my coat and give back to me.

"It's ok.Just keep it first." I refused.

"Ani. They will feel weird if I wear your coat. Please take it." She said. She look tired. I take back the coat. She's right. 

"Wait. Could you wait for 3 minutes? Make me leave first. Hyoyeon at there." Jihyun grinned.

"Oh.Araso."

"Mian.I made you like this and thank you." She smile.

"It's ok.I'm the one who made you involve in this situation."

"Bhuya? Stop feeling guilty and just act like usual.Promise me?"

"Ne." I agreed but it's a bit reluctance.

"Araso. I go to her first." I'm just nodding.

"Hyunie ah!" I can heard her bright voice. She totally amazing. How could she pretend like she is ok? After three minutes, I walk back to them.

"Like I leave to toilet for along time?" I said.

"Ne! I though you just paint in the toilet but it's ok,at least I can watch the stars. Tonight the stars totally shines brightly. Is it right leader nim?" 

"Yaa! Don't call me like that."

"Yaa! Nam Jihyun! Michaso? I find you like crazy and now you can smile brightly at here?" Jaejoong screamed. I could see he breath fastly. He like runned to here.

"Yaa! Kim Jaejoong! You don't know how to greet properly? Don't you know that.."

"It's ok  Prince Yunho. It's my fault. I still going to the garden even he's ask me to back to the ball." I think I will break the secret if Jihyun not prevent me just now.

"Good! You admit your fault. Let's go. I'm tired." Without permission,Jaejoong take Jihyun's hand and go to their car. I want to block Jaejoong but Jihyun disallow me. She just follow Jaejoong. I feel like to give him a punch.How could he treat Jihyun like that?

"Yunho." I could heard Hyoyeon's voice.

"Ne."

"I think we should go back to right?"

"Oh.Of course."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyeong! Ok! I'm sorry for late update for this story. I just back from exam war. Keke..I mean my final exam. So, I hope you still love this story and enjoy it! Please comment about my story. I need your comment to improve my story and it's a spirit to me to continue update this ROYAL SCANDAL. Sometime, I feel bored to continue it but after I watch your comment,I become exited to continue it! Thanks for your support for this ROYAL SCANDAL! :D

 

Sarang,

Imanie.