THE REASON

Royal Scandal

Morning Hawaii!Nam Jihyun here! Hawaii gossip and scandal souces! Haha..Just joking..I'm just remember the tagline and script from my favourite drama series,Gossip Girls. Well...I close my eyes and open again, 3 hits at my head... Ok! I'm still infront of beach! YES! I'm not dreaming! Oh World! Did you hear me? I'm at Hawaii,my honeymoon dream destination! But...It's not my honeymoon,it's Hyunie honeymoon.

Well...It's make me remember the reason why I'm here...The reason and why this story start...Ah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The atmosphere at Zero-Up Cafe become dark. No noisy sound from Thunder Storm members anymore. No laughing,no screaming...Of course no gossip or scandal that girls made like always.Just silent mode accompany us. This atmosphere just happen when some of us have misunderstanding but after that we will back together but now.. It's not like we're fighting or have misunderstanding,but it's all starting because of the fact Hyunie not spend her time with us anymore. She's a crown princess now.

"Girls! Cheer up! I'm very sure Hyunie also hate if she see you guys like this.I know all of us sad because Hyo not spend her time with us like before but the fact that you need to know,she's still our friend! Forever our BFF! You can't be like this! We as her friend should show her the positive feelings, make her day become cheerful with..with..our bright face. Maybe we will hurt a bit but we need to show her that we'll always beside her. So, she can stay strong because of us." It's hurt me a lot but I need to make them awake. That's my responsibility as a friend. I hope they can be happy like usual.

"Jihyun, don't pretend to be strong. You look strong to said that words to us but the reality is you will cry alone after this. You don't need to show or pretend 'your feelings' because we know you well." I don't know why,Sooyoung's words make me heart scratches.

"Bhuya? I just want you guys happy like before. Honestly, I'm not pretending but..but..." I can't continue my words. I can lie people,but I'm not good to pretend who I'm not and the people that only will notice my habit are my family and Thunder Storm members. I'm running out from Zero-Up Cafe. Dae Sung oppa,the owner of the cafe just let us like that. Dae Sung oppa is not someone stranger for us. From our high school times we always visit her cafe. From his small cafe until I can say more luxury? Dae Sung oppa who made us Thunder Storm. He is the only one realize our potential as the band. So,he made us to performed at his cafe every night. Thanks God,people love it and that's why his cafe have made some improvement. Ok..Forget about that..It's not the story the one I want to tell. Continue back when I'm out from Zero-Up...

I'm walking far away from Zero Up. I need to give them the space to think and me too, I need to cool my self too. When I'm start to find the melody to my mind from the tangled, one luxury car stop infront of me. And it's my dream car, Lamborghini! Oh... I'm try searching for the driver. I want to know also who is the cooler people that drive those great car. Oh..The door looks like open by the driver and there! One good looking man out from that car. He is wearing sunglasses and his body totally hot! But...Like someone I'm just saw before...He is...He is...

"What are you looking for? Enter my car now. I need to discuss with you about important things. Hurry up."

Fine! He is Prince Kim Jae Joong! Oh My God! WTH he wants from me? I'm just stand at there without any action. I still shock.

"You should see doctor to check your ears after this. Follow me!" Without asking my answer,he pull my hand to his car. My lips can't open and my action just stuck with his action like he just made spell to me.When I'm realize it,I'm already at his car and he already drive the car.

"Wait the minute! What are you doing? Are you crazy? No! I don't mean to said you're crazy but it's not right! Why I need to follow you? Even though you is the prince but I still have right to charge you to kidnap me!"

"I wonder if they believe your words."

"What? Yaa! This guy is really rude!" Suddenlly, he stop his car without any alert. 

"Yaa! Did you know I hate a girl who is yelled at me? And who do you think you are to said I'm a rude guy?"

"Maybe I'm not in the royal either upper class blood but I have my parents blood who are protect our prides. And our prides is 'be brave and confident to speak the truth'. So, you (show her finger to Jaejoong) don't ever look me down."

The arrogant prince look shocked with my words. Yes! Again! I made the rude boys lose!

"You...Dare you said that to me? And...Your finger too! Thick skin girl."

"Aah? Chinca? I love that words! It's not my first time to heard those words! Oh..Ani..Not thick skin yet but it's the same meaning right? Araso!... Oh my little arrogant prince,what the important things you want to said to me?"

"Yaa! You are!How dare you! Huh! Relax Joong,relax! Araso! After I said my important things,you can out from my car and lost from my face!"

"What? Did you mean here? Wait! Oh no! My bag! I'm out from Zero-Up without my bag!" I'm watch the the road he brought me,seem lonely. No one here and the road look like don't have an ending line. Where he brought me? Why I'm not realize it?

"It's not my problem! Hear this! Next week,the crown prince and her wife will fly to Hawaii for their honeymoon and crown prince invited you to join them." He even not face me when talked.

"Bhu..Bhu..BHUYA? Michida? Why should I join their honeymoon? It's not call honeymoon anymore if I join them. You want to prank me right?"

"You are the one is crazy. Did you think I will use my precious time just to play with you? Again! Hear this with clearly. I'm think you 'should know' that they not love each other right? So,they will feel awkward if just the two of them go. So, the 'prince charming' want feel that his princess will feel comfortable if you also there."

"What? Come on! It's ridiculous! Ani! I don't want to go! I want to stay here!"

" I'm sorry thick skin girl, but you don't have other choice than yes. Just get out from my car now,waiting for my call and be prepare for next week."

"This little prince! Yaa! What did you mean by no choice other than yes? This is my liberties! I have rightness to pick the choice."

"This girl really not understand what I said right? I said get out from my car now!" 

"Why you look so angry? Well..I don't bring my bag either my hand phone. How could I get the taxi or what."

"That's your problem. Get out."

"What?Fine! I'm not a beggar to ask the stranger to drive me home but you're the only one who make me reach here. It's ok! I could understand for the little prince like you. You will never know your fault and what to do. Remember my words-YOU-WILL-REGRET!"

I'm out from his car and he speed off his car until I don't see his car anymore. Without money,hand phone,he leave me at this lonely road. I never know this place. I'm still shocked when he pull me to his car and I never realize where he brought me. Ne..If people heard my story now,they must say I'm a dumb. 

BACK TO THE REALITY

"Aah!" I'm screaming alone. Haish...That arrogant prince! One day I will pay him back! Just wait!

"I can feel someone talking back about me." He must be the witch,how could he appear when I'm in mad at him.

"What? Ahh..I think maybe many people doesn't like you haa? That's why you feel someone talked back about you."

I'm very good at pretending.

"I'm already heard all you said thick skin girl." What? His heard? But I'm talking in my heart..I think?

"Bhuya? I'm not." I need to defend my self.

"I'm let you go now but with one condition."

"What? Let me go? Wait! I don't make any fault to you,so why should I care?"

"Yaa! I heard everything so don't pretending like you an innocent. I could make you live at here and never back to Korea. So, watch out with your attitude girl." He's walking near to me.How could his face just one inch from my face. I push him away.

"Araso. I'm sorry ok! So,what the condition but please don't make me can't back to Korea. I miss my family already."

He make an evil smile. I can feel he want to revenge! Ahhh!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Hye guys! I'm so sorry! I'm hiatus now. I'm very busy with my university life,so I don't have time to updating this story but don't worry I update this story when I have time! So, enjoy this story! Ah! Thanks for my new subscribers! I hope my stories will make you smile and lovely! Hehe..Thanks for my all readers! You guys the best!!! Kamsahamnida!!!

Imanie  ;)