THE BRACELET?

Royal Scandal

HYOYEON POV

Walking with an elegant dress and beautiful hells make me turns from a poor girl to the Cinderella. Wrapping my hand to my prince charming by my side make my fairytale more perfect. Smiling brightful to the people around us,who watch us with jealousy. I'm sorry if we make one of you hurt to see our happy picture. But, don't worry honey! It's not the true picture from our heart. It's all fake! My heart not for him but still for Doo Joon. Ah! Suddenly, his face pictured infront of me. 

"Kim Hyoyeon, are you ok? If you're ok,please don't stepped on my toes. It's hurt." Suddenly I heard someone whispered at me and yes..he is 'my prince charming'. He smile at me but I know he wants to kill me now.

"Oh! Mian! I just remember someone and..."

"Whatever...Just smile like you are the best princess than Middleton."

"I am! I know." I smile again like an idiot. I mean..I smile beautiful like I'm practiced before like crazy but for the reality I think it's a stupid. How I could challanged Kate Middleton? She more beautiful than me and have the princess side on her.

After the all events we attend, we back to our private villa. I'm out from the limousin and run to the Jihyun's room but suddenly my heels too high and I fall to the ground.

"Oh My God... I can't believe you are my sister in law. How could the princess attitude like this? So dissapointed!"

Ah! This prince! Not helping at all but make my heart more hurt. He's standing on the balcony with his evil smile but why I still though he is handsome? Oh! Back on reality Kim Hyoyeon! You are Yunho's wife.

"Kim Jaejoong,you need to know that human life like a wheel,sometime it's wheel to up and sometime it's wheel you to the ground. So,it's normal to fall right?" Suddenly,one hand help me to get up back and that charming hand feel so comfortable and protected. I watch him and I didn't realize I smile like an idiot to him. I feel protected beside him. 

"Wow! What a good picture,the prince save his princess haa?" Jaejoong doesn't have affection for his brother words but he still teased us.

"We are the married couple. So what? Hyo, take a rest. We have another event tonight and you Jae, I think you should know that Jihyun also go for tonight event. So,please make her prepare." 

Oh My God! Is it he admit we're married couple? I can't believe it but Jihyun going too?

"What? Jihyun going too?" I'm asking. It's unbelievable!

"Ne." Yunho's answered.

"Asa!" Without realizing I jumping alone and make my way to my room without saying good bye or what. I need to prepare for tonight right? What more exiting is Jihyun going too!

JAEJOONG POV

"She such a choding. A choding princess." I said and smirk at Hyoyeon without her realize.

"Why? Did you think she is cute too? Don't fall in love with your sisiter in law." Yunho said with teased face.

"Never and ever! I'm not a guy who is easily fall in love with people easily like you!"

"What? What do you know about me? Well,you not answering my question, did Jihyun already prepare for tonight?"

"Ah! You change the topic? Don't worry, I'm more faster than you though. I'm already sent her to Grey."

"You must love that stylist much haa?"

"So what? He good for changing an average girl to the Mermaid."

"Mermaid again? People always said Cinderella not Mermaid."

"I love Mermaid more! So what? Whatever! I need to choose a best suite for tonight."

"By the way, are you confident for tonight deal?"

"I'm very confident to cut my finger on it. I'm Kim Jaejoong." I leave him with a wink to show him I will success whatever I do.

I'm very sure tonight deal will be good. I'm sorry Jihyun! I'm very need you. You must do well right? I take one bracelet from the wood box. That bracelet not mine but tonight deal is all about this bracelet.

"Sir, you suite is ready." Butler Hwang is my loyal butler that will do anything for me. I'm the one who ask him to call me sir. I hate people to call me Prince.

"Is is Nam Jihyun is ready?"

"Ne! She's on the way to back here from Grey boutique."

"Araso."

                                                            

 To be continue... 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyeong! Hye guys! Sorry for the late updating this story again! I'm out of idea. Before this I make decision to delete this story,like my story not interesting anymore but when I watch the subscribers increased, I make decision to continue and suddenlly the idea to continue this story back. Thanks for the readers who gives motivation to me to continue! Sorry gain for my bad English. If you not undertand you can ask me. I will try best to continue this story to become more interesting and will add more idols and stars for next chapter! So,check it out! Should I involve EXO?hehe...So thanks agin to my subscribers and readers who love my story!!! :D

                                      

I LOVE THIS CREW VERY MUCH!!! PYL..I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL MAKE LIVE PERFORMANCE FOR THIS SONG! I KNOW EVERY FANS WANTS TO RIGHT!