The masquerade party (PART 1)

Royal Scandal

YUNHO POV

I'm watching the stairs,no one there. I'm sitting alone at living room with white suit waiting for my 'princess' to come down. Waiting is suffering. The clock shown 8.20pm. The ball with start at 9.00pm. What they are thinking about? Even Jaejoong who is very punctual with time still not appear himself. He must take care of his perfect charming appearance very much. Hongki,Jaejoong...both of them very take care about their appearance and fashion. I still remember when we throw Kai birthday party,both of them take 3 hours to make up. Huh!

" Feeling like someone talked back about me." Like usual,Jaejoong came with perfect suit and handsome face. He look cool. Even though we don't have a good relationship but I must admit he is a handsome prince.

"You think to much. Well...where is Jihyun? I don't see her from evening." I said calmly.

"He with Grey. I said to you,I will change her to Mermaid but why you so curious? Don't say you have interest with her?"

"Why? Jealous? I'm sorry Jae,but I'm a married man."

"You maka a joke haa? She not my style and I'm a loyal guy who still can't forgot my first love with easily." Jaejoong words made me feel being struk by poison. I know he still can't accept I leave Boa easily but he still doesn't know why I do that. I just smirk at him.

"Princes,here we come,Princess Hyoyeon!" ButlerBonggyu voice make us give attention to the stairs and Hyoyeon ups there with her sweet smile.

I can't blink my eyes. I don't know how to express it but she just...I'm speechless.

"Prince, don't you think you need to get her?" Yaa..This Bonggyu! 

"It's ok! I'm not a child. I can walk myse..woa.." Suddenly she slipped her feet and almost fall. I take fast action to hold her and I just realize Jaejoong also take his action to grab her but..

"Auch! Yaa...Kim Hyoyeon! It's hurt! Get up!"

JIHYUN POV

I'm watching my self at the mirror. I'm realized that Grey really turned me into Cinderella. Of course all girl love when they saw their face in beautiful side with expensive dress,pretty make up and high heels who made you more outstanding but it's not me. I love the way who I am. I love my natural face without make up. That's a real me.

"Miss Nam, we need to go now. It's the time." Butler Hwang who is a former butler of Jaejoong came to get me.

"Oh..Ne!" I said calmly.

After 5 minutes we reached at private mansion who we stayed. I enter the mansion and I watch Hyoyeon falling into Jaejoong who already in the ground. Ah~ Hyoyeon... She must be careless again! I can see Yunho face red. Don't know what in his mind. They still not realize I'm already in the mansion. Suddenly, my handphone rang. I get out from the mansion to answer the call. Oh! It's Hyunseung oppa!

"Yobseyo,pretty queen is talking!" I said cheerfully.

"Yaa...Chinca...You not even a princess and not marry any prince and now you admited you're a queen? It's funny."

"Well... I don't want to become a princess,I want to become a queen,so I can make direction with my rules! Haha.. By the way oppa, why you calling me through this far?"

"Yaa! How could you forgot your lovely cousin's birthday? Today is my birthday! You even not wish me. I know you so happy to be at there but how could you.."

"Yaa! Oppa! Babo yaa! It's expensive to call you from here you know? It's easy for you to calling me because you got free bonus talk from your credit phone line company but for me it's all about money!"

"Oh! Stingy cousin! I hang off now! It's make me hurt more if I to talk with you more longer." He said and I can heard he do some aegyo.

"Araso! Just hang it off! I have my business too! Anyeong!"

I hang off the phone after that. The present I sent must still not reach at him yet right? Oh! That's why I hate to using cheap courier but I will never use expensive courier. It's will arrive soon too. Huh!

"Nam Jihyun?"

"Oh! Prince Yunho! Anyeong!"

"Anyeong! But...why you stay at outside and not enter the mansion? Wow! You really beautiful princess now."

"So,before this I'm not beautiful?"

"Ani. What I mean.."

"We're late! Let's go!" Suddenly Jaejoong came and grabbed my hand into his limousin. What a rude prince.

AT THE BALL

We reached first at the ball. Hyoyeon and Yunho still in their way. Like we promised, I become his girlfirend for tonight with mask on face. Today party ball is masquerade's theme.So, people will not recognize who I am and how my face is. Everything will goes as planned. He greet the man who is have huge impact on tonight deal and I could see his beautiful Korean's wife who look awkward. I bowing at her and smile. She reply my bow and smile back to me. She look more calm now. Jaejoong introduced himself and me as his girlfriend. The Prance man also introduced himself as Richard Brown.Richard talked in France with her wife a moment while Jaejoong give signals to me to take her. I'm nodding. They go to other side and joining with a few men conversation. I greet her first.

"So,you're Korean!" I pretend like I know her for first time.

"Ne! My husband said you're prince Jaejoong's girlfriend! A secret girlfriend that he don't tell people about."

"Oh..You see. It's hard to be in relationship with a prince so we took decision to make it secret for now."

"I understand.By the way,my name is Kwon Min Ah.how about you?" She ask me for shaking hand.

"Me? My name..Well,just call me JJ!" I said brightly.

"Haa? Araso! You need to keep your profile haa?" She said as smile. I reply her smile.

We talked and chatted like we have been friend like a long time. It's nice to chatting with people who have same though with us. We laugh together and sometime I become her translator to speak with other guest. It's fun. I can see Hyoyeon and Yunho make their entrance as VIP guest. They look perfect together. She so beautiful. I smile alone,proud of her. The dance party will start. Richard take his wife and Jaejoong came and ask me if I'm ready. I'm nodding. The music start and we start with perfectly until I stepped his feet.

"Yaa.. You not practice more right after I teached you the steps." He said slowly not to make people notice it.

"Sorry...I'm getting tired and sleepy after the lesson and you know." I smile like an idiot person.

"Whatever...Get ready for this step!"

"Ne.."

HYOYEON POV

I slipped my feet and fall to the soft thing and it's Jaejoong. Oh! It's embrassing moment I have ever had.

"Auch!Yaa...Kim Hyoyeon! It's hurt! Get up." He said with hurt voice. Before I get up, I realize Yunho help me to get up from Jaejoong. 

"Your high heels is too high. Bonggyu, ask Jihyo to change her heels." He said with serious face. Should you show me your straight face?Huh!

"Ne." Bonggyu ask me to follow him to Jihyo unnie.

After all prepared, I'm back with new heels.Now,it's more comforable.

"Let's go. We will late. Jaejoong and Jihyun already go." He said.

"What? Ah~ I hope I can see Jihyun first before she go.I want to see her. She must be beautiful." I said,dissapointed

"It's ok! She just perfect beautiful. I just saw her just now. You will see her later. Let's go!" He looks weird. Well, Jihyun must be pretty well even the crown prince said that.

"Chinca? Araso!" I said excitedly.

We reach at the ball. The masquarede theme make me more excited and the most thing make my step more faster to enter that mansion is dance. Watch out! I will show you how tango will be. I put my half mask on my face,ready to enjoy the ball but when I turn back to Yunho,he still not put his mask on his face.

"Yunho-ah, why you not put your mask yet? We will late. I guess they must waiting for us." I said,currious.

He face to me and saw me with curriousity."You just wear a half mask?" He said.

"Ne! It's a trend!Is it beautiful?" 

"I don't like it! Wear's mine! My mask is a full mask."

"But...Why? I wear a beautiful make up on my face if I wear a full mask.." 

"I just..don't like it." Without my approval,he take out my mask and put his mask on my face but it's look not suitable because the mask is bigger than my face.

"Yunho.." I said,whispering.

"What?" His voice is more louder than before.

"Oh! Shocking  me! Why you increased your voice? I just want to say your mask is big and..." I stop my words when I saw his face look guilty.

"Oh... Mian. You right. It's big. Bonggyu!"He called his butler.

"Ne..prince!" He come immediatly. 

"Did you have the other mask?" Yunho asked,his eyes become big,the hope eyes.

"Erm..I don't think so but I think butler Hwang have it because I saw Prince Jaejoong was tried many mask on Miss Jihyun before" His voice look guilty.

"Nice. Could you get one from him?" He look happy.

"Ne." Butler Bonggyu was like to go.

"Wait! Make sure it's a full mask." Yunho stopped him.

"Ne." He nodding.

JAEJOONG POV

I turn my head to the stairs and watch my sister in-law on there with beautiful prom dress. His blonde hairs just beautiful prepared and she look more high, maybe because of heels but the heels will make a problem to her. She still an 'amateur' to wear that heels.

"Prince, don't you think you need to get her?" Butler Bonggyu like to teased Yunho.

"It's ok! I'm not a child. I can walk myse..woa.." At first she look ok until she can't get control of herself and she slipped her heels.I make my move to get her.

At last I make myself as her matress."Auch! Yaa...Kim Hyoyeon! It's hurt! Get up!" 

Yunho help her wife to get up. 'Oh...She just make my tuxedo untidy.' I said myself.

"Your high heels is too high. Bonggyu, ask Jihyo to change her heels." Yunho said.

"Ne." Bonggyu just nodded. Yunho walked to outside. He look weird. I smirk."Don't say he's jealous Hyoyeon fall into me."  I talked to myself. I look at my watch. "Damn! It's late!" I take my i-phone to call butler Hwang.

"Yobseyo! Butler Hwang,where is my mermaid?" I said.

"Yobseyo. Oh! Is it she not enter the mansion yet? She already arrived for a long time. Ah! There she is! I found her. She's infront of mansion with Prince Yunho." He said exitedly.

"Bhuya? She is my mermaid,why other people should saw her first? It's ok! Prepare the car."

"Ne!" 

I walked fast to get my mermaid. I mean just for tonight.

"We're late. Let's go!" I just ignore Yunho and dragged her without her approval. The car comes and we ride it.

She just silent. Know her personality,she must be yell at me now to pull her into the car. I watch her face. She look pale.She must be nervous. Oh! I forgot she still not wear her mask!

"Butler Hwang,stop the car." He stop immediately.

"Yaa! Why you stop the car like that? I can't die for shocking you know?" I said

"Oh! Mian! I'm also shocked because suddenly you said that." Bonggyu reply me with shockly.

"Ah~Chinca! Both of you will make me die of shocking!" Jihyun said.

"Bhuya? Hwang,open the booth and you...follow me! We need to choose the best mask." I said.

"Ah! You right! I'm still not wear the mask." She said as giggled.

"Prince,did you hear the story?"Bonggyu start the conversation when I'm still busy to find the best mask.

"What story?" I choose the mask and try to match with her face.

"They said if the man choose the mask to the woman,they will love and stay together forever."

"Chinca?" Jihyun ask,currious.

"What a ridiculos story that you believe? That's why you always stupid! To much fantasy in your mind." I said to Bonggyu while hitting a bit his head.

"Yaa..How could you say that to your loyal butler? But..butler Hwang..if these story truth,I'm very hope my Siwon or Kris oppa will choose me the mask not this prince." Jihyun said while her eyes shown on me.

"Yaa! Both of you guys are babo! Just take this mask." I give Jihyun the mask that I think pretty and get my way to the limousine.How could they believe that stupid story? Fairy tale and everything... I don't believe,all! Jihyun back with her mask. It's look suit her well.

END OF POV

After the dance party is end,Jaejoong back to the France man and continue discussing their business. It's look the prince got his business when his hand was shaking with the dealer. Hyoyeon always together with Yunho. Jihyun alone. She watch at the Min-Ah(wife of the France man,the dealer)who is laughing happily. She must already found the other France ladies. This responsibility is heavy. How could she believe on me? We just meet an hours ago. She must have other agenda. Before I give this to Jaejoong,I need to investigate this first. This thing maybe...Oh My God!!!

TO BE CONTINUE...

TEASER FOR NEXT CHAPTER...

"Ani!!! Someone please help me!"

"You will die so..."

"Kill me instead!"

"I can't watch her anymore! She make my heart feel..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Huh! Finally! I'm finished this chapter! Well,I hope my chapter will make you want to read more and more...I try my best to make this story full of excitement,but I don't know if you love it or not.Please say something to the comment!!!I know you just shy to comment right? It's ok..I'm always read and accept your comment or critic because I'm always heard people opinion and that's how make me be a better writer or person.So,please comment! 

Oh! Did you see? The new poster on the foreword page? I made it own my self. Hehe..I know it's not perfect and good as other graphic designer,but I just made for my study and the feeling for trying something new! Hehe..What did you think? I'm already asked my dongsaeng who is graphic designer,Bobo_Tokki about my poster.She gave me a very good and awesome opinion about the poster! Don't worry dongsaeng,I will improves the skill and will make use your opnion that you told me before for my other poster!!!!Hehe..

So,readers! Hope you enjoy to read my story and have a nice day!!! :D